Is Affiliate Marketing A Good Business?

Bisolami

Verified member
Yes. From the little, I know about Affiliate marketing, I'm sure it's a good business. It's a good business to receive a commission on any market or good that you sell. Sometimes, it may be a digital product and sometimes, it may be a physical product.
Some people are so lucky to see websites that will pay them a lot of commission fees. Affiliate marketing deals with percentages. Some affiliate agencies may pay you up to 80% and some don't even pay as much as that.
But I think you need to know much about the Affiliate Marketing business before you venture into it so that you won't fail. Most people get tired of it because they have not made any sales and when you look closely at it, you'll realize that they don't have a good strategy in selling online. A good strategy is one of the major keys to a successful business.

Affiliate marketing can be an extremely profitable way to make money online. It’s a type of performance-based marketing in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each customer or customer action brought about by the affiliate’s marketing efforts.

There are a number of reasons why affiliate marketing is such a good business model. Here are some of the reasons.

1. Affiliate marketing is a very low-risk way to start a business. You don’t need to invest any money in inventory, and you don’t need to worry about shipping products or dealing with customers.

2. Affiliate marketing is a great way to make money from home. You can work from anywhere with an internet connection, and you set your own hours.

3. Affiliate marketing is a growing industry. The number of people who are interested in affiliate marketing is one hardly anyone could guess. Affiliate marketing will continue to grow till years to come.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Affiliate marketing has proven to be one of the best business ventures in which people can go into presently and make some good amount of money for themselves. If you want to go into affiliate marketing you must understand the concept and everything related to it.

You must also understand internet marketing well because it would help you to become successful as an affiliate marketer. I always advise people who wants to venture into affiliate marketing to try as much as possible to learn certain skills necessary for them to succeed such as copywriting, graphics designing, content writing and a whole lot of orders.

The truth is that there is no way you can be able to succeed on affiliate marketing if you do not have proper knowledge of these skills. As a content writer you will be able to write something about the product you're promoting and that alone can attract a whole lot of people especially when you are using a blog to promote your affiliate product.

Copywriting would help you to convince people to buy the products in which you are promoting.

Probably, affiliate marketing is still worth it and it is a very good business venture anyone can go into and succeed.

amazonsellerBBD

As all marketers know, Affiliate Marketing means promoting products and services from third-party products to some audiences you bring, and then earning a commission or affiliate fee after someone makes a purchase through your marketing links, texts, pics, or videos online.

Generally speaking, affiliate marketing makes itself extremely scalable as it is not limited by any production resources to expand its business online. However, it is only expanded in the business after overcoming the issue of multiple accounts management.
Running multiple accounts is not only important if we want to earn in affiliate marketing, but also following with large risks we need to face.

What is the problem with affiliate marketing?
As these platforms like Google, Facebook and Amazon have been developing more delicate and targeted ways of detecting multiple accounts from the smallest inconsistencies in account history or behavior to similar profiles across the multiple accounts.

The moment when the account is flagged as suspicious or banned, it will potentially affect our other accounts, too.
It is rare for accounts returned back. This actually means we have to rebuild accounts with a new audience, authority, and trust- and always with the thought in mind that a ban has been hiding in the corner and will appear again anytime if we have not solved the problem with a perfect solution.

What is the best answer to reduce the risk for affiliate marketers?
The best answer to reduce the risk and keep multiple accounts safe depends on that accounts being detected by third-party platforms as a native, individual fingerprints from absolutely different users.
This means we should run separate accounts for each product or area to allow you to build authority. Likewise, having several accounts from different areas or IPs with different browser fingerprints as mentioned before. After catching the 2 key points, anyone will make money as an affiliate marketer safely, easily, and stably.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I will not say it is a bad skill , but I will say it all depends on what do you want from any online business you are interested to start. Anyone who is interested to engage in affiliate marketing must also understand that there are some natural skill you must acquire first before you think of becoming affiliate marketer and one of those natural skill is the skill of convincing people to buy products.

This can also be learn when you learn more about digital marketing. whatever the case may be ,any online business you are interested to engage can be learnt and you can be good at it if you take your time to learn it . But when the business is not your passion then the possibility of succeeding may not be as much as someone who is passionate about the business.

Affiliate marketing will be a good business when you are passionate and you are also willing to learn.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There may not be a clear cut answer to this question. There are many people who see affiliate marketing as the only means by which they can make money effortlessly or even as a passive income. Whereas, there are some that see affiliate marketing as a hard way of making money. What makes the difference?

Many are too lazy to research before they started their affiliate marketing. Affiliate marketing will ensure we do a rigoros research to know the right niche to choose. Like I always say. The first thing to do as an affiliate marketer is to make sure we choose the right niche that we know we can easily promote. Failure to do this will always means failure to make money on affiliate marketing.

Other things that may make affiliate marketing a herculean task is the fact that most people that are into affiliate always they start making money the same day they start. It is not that, it takes a little while before we can be making money when it comes to making money on affiliate marketing.

So anyone who aims at making money online through affiliate marketing will need to make sure he has patience and does his assignment well .

King bell

VIP Contributor
Affiliate marketing can be a great way to make money online. But is it really a good business?

Here are some reasons to consider affiliate marketing:

1. You can make a lot of money.

There are many affiliate programs that offer high commissions, and if you can find a good niche and promote the right products, you can make a lot of money.

2. You don't need your own product.

With affiliate marketing, you don't need to create your own product. You can simply promote other people's products and earn a commission on every sale.

3. It's a passive income stream.

Once you set up your affiliate marketing business, it can generate income for you even while you're sleeping. This is because you'll continue to get commissions on sales that are made by people who you've referred to the product owner.

4. You can scale it up.

If you're doing well with affiliate marketing, you can always scale it up by adding more products and referring more people. This can help you make even more money.

5. It's relatively low risk.

Compared to starting your own product business, affiliate marketing is relatively low risk. This is because you don't need to invest in inventory or any other overhead costs.

These are just some of the reasons why affiliate marketing can be a good business. If you're thinking of starting an online business, affiliate marketing is definitely worth considering.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Not everyone got that drive to do affiliate marketing, it is a thing of passion. I've tried to affiliate different digital products in the past for income generation, it didn't work out for me due to lack of targeted customers. I didn't know where to market to, so, I just have to give up initially. I'm not going to say, I wouldn't give it a try, no, I will still give it a try in the future, maybe when I gather more knowledge to explore my options and get the right audience to grow product sales. Such failure in the past have pushed me registering in different affiliate marketing YouTube channels and different social media pages that talks about affiliate marketing. Not that they'll teach me everything I need to know, but I'm going to take those reviews shared by others as a guide towards my next career move in affiliate marketing.

Janetj

It's as good of a business as your ability to drive traffic. That is the key. Heck that's always the key online.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Yes. From the little, I know about Affiliate marketing, I'm sure it's a good business. It's a good business to receive a commission on any market or good that you sell. Sometimes, it may be a digital product and sometimes, it may be a physical product.
Some people are so lucky to see websites that will pay them a lot of commission fees. Affiliate marketing deals with percentages. Some affiliate agencies may pay you up to 80% and some don't even pay as much as that.
But I think you need to know much about the Affiliate Marketing business before you venture into it so that you won't fail. Most people get tired of it because they have not made any sales and when you look closely at it, you'll realize that they don't have a good strategy in selling online. A good strategy is one of the major keys to a successful business.
Good morning Bisolami and everyone here! Thank you very much for your interesting thread. I fully agree with everything you mention in your post. Affiliate marketing is a good business indeed. A lot of people are interested in affiliate marketing because it is considered to be a very profitable earning method.

In the past, I tried affiliate marketing but I soon gave it up because I made no sales. The reason was that ,as a beginner, I did not have the basic knowledge required before starting it. So, today, please allow me to share some tips with you. First of all, you must have a good page where you will place your affiliate links. Then, you need to have a good audience, the people who will visit your page, click on your affiliate links and buy your products. Finally, you must choose the right products for promotion so as to make your audience buy them. In my opinion, if you follow these tips, you will become a successful affiliate marketer.

Hasan12

Affiliate Marketing's Advantages
Bloggers, instructors, information entrepreneurs, and individuals who create and manage their own digital properties, such as YouTube channels, will benefit from affiliate marketing. Affiliate marketing has a number of advantages that make it a viable home business strategy, including:

Because most programs are free to join, the majority of your expenses will be tied to your referral and marketing strategies.

No physical products: There is no need to build a tangible product or service because you will be using one that already exists. You are not required to keep inventory or transport things.

Flexibility: As long as you have internet connectivity, you can work at any time and from any location.

Supplemental income: Depending on how you market your affiliate networks, there is the potential for passive revenue. It can be added to your existing home company to generate extra money.

amazonsellerBBD

For Affiliate Marketing and Get Profit rightly, we suggest you multiple account management Tool: Lalicat Browser. Can search it on google.