Asking for Is Anyone Want To Earn Passive Income 100$ A Day

Keep in mind that payment may take 48hours.

Joshua7337

Hey There I'm Joshua
If Anyone Want To Earn Passive Income By Affiliate Marketing
Earn 100$ A Day

Throw ur email I'll send all those details
Fo Ur Information I Had Earned 2163$ in last month I had Only 5$ and now earned a lot

Mubashar001

Well that's great that you earned this amount in a very short amount of time at such hypnotic and frantic rate and returns what makes us skeptical is that when you have that much solid methods why you're still here and actually not applying to scale but wanting the users email actually ? A lot to be concerned of actually to be fair for all of us here ..

moonchild

VIP Contributor
This is a blatant lie and no one should take you serious, your post is extremely misleading, there's no way you can make $100 a day with affiliate marketing as a beginner even experts struggles to make such figure a day.

These are one of the things that changes people mentality when it comes to making money online because they always think it's easy and fast and which is not true, and this can create a very bad impression.

Affiliate marketing is the process of selling other people's products and earn percentage on top of it, so it's not realistic to earn that amount per day.

The ways people are making money with affiliate marketing is still the same way, so there's nothing special about it.

If you're interested in affiliate there are different channels you can learn it's dm sorry to burst your bubble it not a rich quick scheme, it takes time and you'll have to learn some solid business principles like how to build traffic and engage them.

So there's no way you can escape work, it's better to choose your field and stick to it and strive to get better and that's al, forget about anything that this guy said above.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Making money is a gradual process. The main reason why people fall into this kind of scam is that they don't research before they jump into it. How in earth will.a newbie make such an amount on affiliate marketing. To be honest, the only way this kind of money can be made by a newbie is through a skill.

The first clue I do observe most time with those that always promote these kinds of websites is that they will always ask their intending victims to message them personally. Only God knows what they do tell their victims after they message them.

They won't give the real website address. Some may even give links to their own blogs or website. They do this to generate traffic to their blogs and their websites.

Apart from this , they do say outrageous amount as rewards. Most of them know that their telling kids but they know there will be some gullible people that will still fall for their gimmick. And the funny thing is that they won't even share any payment proof because there is none.

To be frank, I don't know the reason why people engage in this. We need to share legit website and not scam.