Is Binance Good For Beginners?

Bisolami

Verified member
I think Binance is very good for anyone who wants to begin to trade cryptocurrency. It is a platform that I have been using for years and I can tell you that I enjoyed it. A beginner on that platform may not begin to trade. It is advisable to start from learning to earn. The person will be able to earn little money whenever he or she learns anything on Binance.

Also, the dashboard of new users is different from that of old users. I think it is always something like the beginners stage and the advanced stage. You will have to use the beginners stage for sometime so that you can learn the basic things you need for you to move to the advanced stage. I think this is one of the good things about Binance and that is why I can vouch for them at anytime that it will be very good for a beginner to make use of their platform.

Above all, the individual should learn how to trade either from YouTube or from his or her friends so that he or she will be very good at it instead of losing so much money onto the exchange.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Binance is good for beginners. Binance offers a learning program that is primarily focused on beginners on how to use Binance as well as investing and trading in crypto currency. While trading is one of the most popular options to earn from crypto, this is not recommended for beginners. Beginners might try staking and earning pools to earn from there assets. Binance also offer a lot of assets that are not available on other platforms. Not many popular crypto exchanges have in built P2P trading features. You can trade with other Binance users and binance helps the beignner who want to do P2P trading.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
Binance is good for beginners. Binance offers a learning program that is primarily focused on beginners on how to use Binance as well as investing and trading in crypto currency. While trading is one of the most popular options to earn from crypto, this is not recommended for beginners. Beginners might try staking and earning pools to earn from there assets. Binance also offer a lot of assets that are not available on other platforms. Not many popular crypto exchanges have in built P2P trading features. You can trade with other Binance users and binance helps the beignner who want to do P2P trading.
It is good in case that there is some earning websites that pays you with Binance Pay ID same for any other exchange like Publish0X if you need to get paid with Kucoin UID means it is a processor as manner of payment while some people choose as safe asset for store its cryptocurrencies beause for them it is more safer than exodus wallet or trust wallet or opera wallet or metamask or any wallet with seed phrase or private key, pratically the safer from them is Wombat because you need to import your wallet once. Also easier to find exchanger selling your assets from you with Binance rather than using another form of wallet. This is for resume everything related to Binance why it is sometimes good for beginners and why it is best because of its popularity behind the use of this wallet.

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
Yup, Nance's P2P is quite good compared to it's competitors. But for Beignner both of their spots & futures functions are a little bit complicated compared to Bitget/Bybit!