Is Blogging The Easiest Way To Make Money?

Bisolami

Verified member
I have gotten this question a lot of times. Some people see blogging as something that is very easy and that they can just make money from it. Some people think bloggin just involves writing an article and just leaving it there for people to read and they will get paid. This is how easy some people think it is but it is not as easy as that. It is not easy that way.

Blogging needs the writer to write and also promote his articles. Promoting your articles is a lot of work in the sense that you will have to start sending the links of your articles to people who love to read your works and even to people that you do not know and that can be a very rigorous task.

Do you think writing is also easy? It takes a couple of hours to complete a standard article. The writer needs to make research and also to check every usage of works there before submitting or publishing the article.

If you ask me the best way of making money online, I will tell you that the best way is by doing the skill that you possess. You do not need to stress yourself over another skill that you do not know about.

Just improve on what you know!!

rubesh

Banned
I completely agree with you. Blogging is not as easy as some people may think. It requires time, effort, and dedication. Writing an article is just the first step, and promoting it is a whole different task that requires a lot of work.

Moreover, writing an article is not just about putting words together. It requires research, planning, and editing. Writing a quality article can take hours or even days to complete. It also involves checking and rechecking every word and sentence to make sure that it's perfect.

However, if you have a skill that you are good at, it is better to focus on that and make money from it. You do not have to stress yourself trying to learn a new skill that you are not familiar with. Instead, you can focus on improving the skill that you already possess and find ways to monetize it online.

For example, if you are a graphic designer, you can offer your services on freelancing platforms like Fiverr or Upwork. If you are a writer, you can offer your writing services or start a blog and monetize it through ads or affiliate marketing.

In conclusion, making money online requires effort, dedication, and the willingness to learn new things. It is essential to focus on your skills and find ways to monetize them online, rather than trying to learn a new skill that you may not be good at.

Carpon

Valued Contributor
Blogging is quite demanding at times but I think that as far as there is a good drive then it won't really be a hard thing at all for anybody.
But it will be completely wrong for someone to say that blogging is easy and even think that you can be lazy and earn from blogging.

As a blogger there is so many demands on your head and you have to always stay in touch with things that are trending so as to be able to attract viewers on your block you have to be up-to-date and promote your page which demands another type of dedication.

Johnson2468

Valued Contributor
Blogging can sound like a relatively easy way to make money if you have a solid strategy and plan, with several ways to monetize your blog, including affiliate marketing, sponsored content, and advertising. But blogging is also challenging, especially for those who are just starting. Building an audience, creating engaging content, and establishing a brand can take time and effort. It is not uncommon for bloggers to spend several months or even years before they start earning a significant income. Blogging is not a guaranteed source of income. The success depends on various factors, including the niche you choose, the quality of your content, and your marketing skills. It takes time to build a loyal readership and earn money through your blog.