Is Cashtimforum still good?

Kingstone

Many users on this forum will have benefited from cashtimeforum which is now owned by another domain called Jiba. The site was bought some months ago and it has not been the best. Many changes have been made and it has decreased the number of users on the forum. People can only create one thread and two comments in 24 hours which is very low.
You can also earn by participating in the raffle draw every 2 days. I have only won once and the value was worth $1 despite using lots of CTFs to play. It keeps undergoing maintenance which prevents people from accessing the site. Many people have lost interest in the site.

Are you working on cashtimeforum or you have lost interest? Share your opinion and next alternatives

I have now seen a lot of people quitting the website. First rule of making your website stand long is to stop making frequent changes on the website! That makes people loose interest, and they will go to some other much suitable place, leaving the previous one for the good.

Well, I personally consider the changes he made their unfavourable so I had to withdraw from working on the site. Before the present admin bought the site, I was working all well and good and members were very active until he decided to implement policies that I honestly think is a selfish motive as even the article writers are complaining of not being paid well