Is Choosing health as a bloggng niche profitable ?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I have seen bloggers who are confused of the best area to focus on their blogging journey and sometimes as a result of this they might be push to focus on niche that may not really be profitable , okay I was considering how profitable it will be for a blogger to choose and to focus on health as an area for his or her online blogging..

As long as the world is still in existence health advice and health related write-up will always be in existence because people are constantly searching for the best possible way to keep their body in good condition. As a results writing content about health and other health related tips might directly leads person to your site which obviously can increase your earning with Google adsense.

Inasmuch as this may be a lucrative online niche, the most possible challenge people are likely to face when concentrating in this area is lack of medical knowledge, because of this without proper research it may be impossible for you to come out with a good helpful article for your blog.

People that are capable of writing good quality medical contents that fits into the needs and demands of people are likely to make money if they really concentrate in this area of blogging... Do you see medical niche as a lucretive niche ?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I have practice search engine optimisation for over 5 years. I have seen a lot of algorithm updates.

If you are just starting out with blogging I will advise you to stay clear of health niche unless you have a certification to back some of the things you are going to post on your website.

To be very honest with you it is hard to rank a new blog in health niche, unless you have an authority or you are from an institution.

There is one particularly target at health niche. Large majority of the niche websites in health niche you are penalized by Google search engine. I know someone who is making about $4000 with her blog and everything went back to zero after that Google update.

There are lot of people who have created a massive website in health niche in the past and they are making tens of thousands of Dollars every month from it.

If you want to start out at blogging, I will advise you to look out for some other names that are less competitive. This will give you opportunity to rank higher on Google search engine for some of the key what you are targeting. And you are going to make money fast doing so.