Naz

Many of us know about the click bank. which is a wide place of affiliate products and services. It also has thousands of e-books, videos , software and other digital products. A seller can sell his product , service or can attract visitors towards his website through affiliate program of click bank. Money makers can make money by joining the click bank site and by promoting click bank services and products.

I have joined this site from last year , i also tried to promote some of it's products on other social media like facebook, instagram and youtube but i didn't get good results. The products which are listed in click bank websites are looking demanding but i didn't get interested buyers for those products which i choosed. so i want to ask if anyone from you is using click bank to earn.

Tell me is click bank products are demanding? If yes then which niche is most demanding?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Money making niche is one of the most popular and high in demand niche on clickbank. But I need to tell you that's the competition in money making niche is high. You must be ready to put in a lot of work before you can make decent income in this niche. Meditation is another niche that is profitable and high in demand on clickbank.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
One of the reasons i like clickbank is because they have wide range of categories of products and niches. I think the most demanding his health niche because it is very much competitive and at the same time it is the most lucrative. if you are promoting a health product from clickbank then you should be ready to face competition because there are thousands of other people promoting the same product.

KAM2021

Good evening, I just wanna give a tip. When promoting Click Bank or any product in that matter, just remember that your the bridge!
You don't want to promote weight loss when people are looking for love advise or promote crypto/forex when people are into woodworking. I've found that if you find a group of people all looking for 1 thing, then go grab that product and introduce it to them, but also don't be a sales person, provide some value.

One Love and Stay Stay

kayode10

VIP Contributor
one thing I can say is that the competition will be high as majority of the affiliate marketers on clickbank like to promote winning products. You guys will be using the same material in the marketing campaign. You just need to be creative in order to stand out from the rest when you are promoting the same product.