Is copywriting.network still working?

Victorial

Copywriting. the network is a writing platform where you can accept and write hundreds of articles every day. It is not competitive compared t Fiverr and UpWork but it does test you on various subjects. To earn a decent amount, users will have to be versatile in many fields such as sports, crypto, finance, health, insurance, and many more. One additional skill is the ability to write very fast as all articles have their time limit.

The minimum duration for an article is 1 hour 12 minutes and the writer will have to submit it to the editors before passing the job to the client. In the process, if the editors detect some grammatical errors in the article, it will be returned to the writer for correction. This comes with a fine of -30 points from your accumulated points. Four corrections are allowed as the fifth correction may get your account suspended.

The payment varies according to your star level. The highest-paid writers are the level 4 and five which get like $5-9$ per article. It is not easy to become one as I have been a level three writer for months.

Recently, the site has failed to pass my writings to the clients and it is over a month. Worse, they have bad customer service as they do not reply to your emails.

Is someone earning through the copywriting network? I know many people have branded the site to be a scam but I have made some good withdrawals this year and in 2020.