Is employees productivity affected by their salary rate.

Mikes smithen

Verified member
Reality in this context is that, I need the video can never in his life spend useful and reasonable amount of time doing a particular thing he or she is not remarkably or significantly compensated for. Same is also applied to an employee who works in a business organization where he or she is paid unreasonably or insignificantly. Majority of employees are so much benevolence and majority of them are skillful and they put in their time evidently to make sure that they perform their roles and responsibilities effectively. Employees like this deserved to the compensated and rewarded effectively and regularly in terms of issuing salary and getting them promoted to enjoy better job and insensitive.

When employees are compensated in the best way it absolutely boost their ability to be productive and to make sure that those an objectives in the business organization are achieved as expected and as planned by the managers and superiors.

Axis

Banned
Personally I have every reason to believe that the productivity of an employee in a business organization is so much affected by how such employees is being compensated in the business organization. Poor and abnormal compensation of employees would totally limit their ability of being productive it can also make them to lose interest in the responsibility and duties that they have to perform in the business organization. In order to fix all these difficulties, the business manager should make sure to compensate its employees reasonably and even if he or she is unable to do so it is best to tell them and to relieve them all their employment so that they can go search employment elsewhere rather than wasting their time.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
Let us not lie to ourselves. The primary reason why someone would leave the comfort zone of his or her house to come and work for any establishment is simply because they want to earn a living. And their level of motivation is directly proportional to how much that job enables them to earn and sustain a living.

The productivity of staff depends primarily on the salary on offer. So if your business organization is offering employees lowered salaries, you won't blame them when they are not loyal to the company. I won't give my all to a company that doesn't pay me well.