Is extravagant spending of money adviced

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
The extravagant spending of money refers to the ability when an individual spends money without control . In today's world majority of people spend money without control and majority of people use the excuse that due to the fact that they have money in abundance so they are allowed to spend money without control but the question to ask is that is this absolutely true ? . Well no doubt having money in abundance is definitely the dream of everyone on Earth and so it wouldn't be a nice day even individual have money and would not be able to spend it . I personally I'm not saying that an individual should not spend money especially if he or she has it in abundance but what will it comes is that it should be spent in moderation . When an individual extravagantly spend money he or she bring some sort of outsider's-eyes into his business and possibly into his own life and a lot of people begin to watch him or her from a distance and from time to time majority of people may begin to make bad and unwise remarks about him or her .

The extravagant spending of money is never advice but whether if you want to make and spend money I should be done in moderation . Majority people in the process of spending money have end up losing their lives to the act of being drunk or to the act of taking drugs some even go as far as to drink and drive all because they are spending money thereby using the excuse that they have money in abundance to back their stupid action up .

jplouis03

You have to be humble in everything you do. People spend money without control because they do not have a sense of responsibility. Others spend money without control because the money came in fast without hardwork.