Is Farting a Good Sign of Good Health?

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
This my question may look some how funny but its really worth asking.
Some times when some body fart we do see the person as un- serious fellow and likewise un - cultured.

There are some times when an elderly people fart they used to thank God and see it as a sign of good health.
Though I do not use to see this as a thing that is very genus or so important as that until when I visited a friend in the Hospital that under go operation.

I told him that since he has gotten okay that he should tell Doctor to discharge him But he told me that the doctor said until when He farted before he can be realise .

In fact the doctor recommended what he will be eating that will make him to be farting like eating of eggs to fart and so that the wound will also heal up quickly.

That's what really made me to know how important Farting is in the life of human beings.

Is Farting so important and a sign of good health?

When a person farts people think he or she is dirty and doesn't have manner not knowing that when we fart its a very good thing for the body.when we fart we are releasing the gas in the stomach because when we don't release gas evolves round the stomach because there is no where to pass and if it does not leave the stomach it can cause another problem so always fart because when you fart you are removing waste from the body and you are also getting healthier and better.