Is forex better than stocks?

On the off chance that you want to make little, incessant benefits from cost developments utilizing transient procedures, then, at that point, indeed, forex is more beneficial than stocks. The forex market is undeniably more unpredictable than the financial exchange, where benefits can come effectively to an accomplished and centered merchant.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Well, they are all trading as far as trading goes any opinion here is probably personal opinion.

Personally I don't find trading stocks enjoyable and profitable, I've tried trading some stocks, but they move way too slow for my liking till you put a bigger lotsize which is against trading rules, forex gives you the opportunity to choose whatever speed you want, you can actually choose Volatile Pairs or slow pairs it's all left to you and there's more liquidity in Forex than stock trading, because forex is an active market worth trillions and the moment the market is open you can place your trade and benefit from it.

Forex Trading is also more popular among young people than stocks so support is very much available to anyone that seek it, there are a lot of forums and courses for free on YouTube but there isn't much for stock trading.

I also think stocks is more popular to. Older people because most people that are interested in this or the influencers in the industry are mostly old, think if Warren Buffet and Co.

Forex is more decentralized and more open with no one controlling or influencing the price movement directly.