Is Free Cash App Legit?

Alikajay

It's a legit virtual wallet for your money. Is Cash App safe? Absolutely. As long as you avoid sending money to strangers who are trying to scam you (if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is), then Cash App is safe to use.

D

Deleted member 13140

Hahaha. If it sounds good to be through it probably is..

Get this I don't think people ask if cash app is safe because they are afraid of sending money to people, but in fact what they are Really afraid of is leaving their hard earned money to a site that is online, people don't yet completely trust online stuff so yeah, as for scammers I think everyone's grown enough to know there are scammers everywhere, even cashable might be a scam, as for me, I would never leave a large sum of money on a virtual bank or anything I would just cash it out immediately

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I never used the wallet app before, so, I wouldn't know how many percentage I should rate the cashapp at the moment. You can simply go to Google play store and down to the comment section and find what others are simply posting or talking about the app. Such, will give you clue if you're on the right app or simply another clone that wants to act maliciously when it comes to your finance.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
A lot of people have been talking about that platform lately and you to my curiosity to know whether this particular website is legit so that I can start making money on it I did my own personal research on the website known as free cash.com. As usual you will get to see a whole lot of negative reviews and positive reviews about the website but one thing seems to stand out among all the reviews I came across about this particular survey websites on the internet. Many of it past users and members complaint that the websites usually give task to them very late and most of the time they are payments after withdrawal is usually shortened and most of the time they do not get paid at all.

I may not experience this because I am not fully a user of that particular website, but I believe that's what they are saying is true.