Is freecash.com legit?

mirzese

Guys can you tell me if freecash.com is real?

i wanna try it but i think its a scam

btaliat

VIP Contributor
You cannot really rely on the people's feedbacks to judge the website. You need to test it yourself or you take your time to read the review of the website on trust pilot .I am sure there would have been some people that would have tried the website. But in anyway, make sure you don't invest much on the website. Just invest what you can afford and like other HYIP, just invest once and don't be greedy to stick to the website to avoid losing what you have earned.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
You cannot really rely on the people's feedbacks to judge the website. You need to test it yourself or you take your time to read the review of the website on trust pilot .I am sure there would have been some people that would have tried the website. But in anyway, make sure you don't invest much on the website. Just invest what you can afford and like other HYIP, just invest once and don't be greedy to stick to the website to avoid losing what you have earned.
I think it is absolutely necessary for us to rely on the feedback of people to judge a particular website because a lot of people might have experience of the website he has just published on the platform, trust pilots may not really be 100% reliable because those people who are operating the platform can actually go to trustpilot and leaves a positive review that the site is legit and they have been paid , it is people here will be able to give genuine information about a particular website if they are really paying or not, if I am interested to invest my money in a particular website I won't really trust most of the review on trustpilot except it is from so many people, but our online community like this may be able to provide the best information about the particular website based on the genuine experience of people, yes I agree ,it absolutely necessary to invest what you can afford to lose in such a website because it is risky most especially when you don't really have much information about how the site is operating.. some of them will not last a long time before they fold up.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I think it is absolutely necessary for us to rely on the feedback of people to judge a particular website because a lot of people might have experience of the website he has just published on the platform, trust pilots may not really be 100% reliable because those people who are operating the platform can actually go to trustpilot and leaves a positive review that the site is legit and they have been paid , it is people here will be able to give genuine information about a particular website if they are really paying or not, if I am interested to invest my money in a particular website I won't really trust most of the review on trustpilot except it is from so many people, but our online community like this may be able to provide the best information about the particular website based on the genuine experience of people, yes I agree ,it absolutely necessary to invest what you can afford to lose in such a website because it is risky most especially when you don't really have much information about how the site is operating.. some of them will not last a long time before they fold up.
I know that but the fact is that most people here might have not used it. And also, most people review based on their experience which may be subjective. You don't expect any Trendrian to put negative review on Trendri whereas it is possible for someone that hasn't used it before stset posting bad things about it. That's why I suggested he experiences the website himself to know the right review about the website.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
When I saw the post I
I know that but the fact is that most people here might have not used it. And also, most people review based on their experience which may be subjective. You don't expect any Trendrian to put negative review on Trendri whereas it is possible for someone that hasn't used it before stset posting bad things about it. That's why I suggested he experiences the website himself to know the right review about the website.

didn't feel like commenting on the it but since I saw that someone has commented on the post already and I wanted to check it out to find out what the person said about the website and behold you were the first person to comment .. You may be surprised to find out that a lot of people here that might have experience of the website and they can be able to give a good review or Bad review about it depending on their experience, when someone is using a website for investment purpose and they are not satisfied will never at any time said good thing about it.. for me it is impossible for me to invest in any website I haven't gotten information from people about because it is risky ..if the website only ask that i make money without having to pay anything then obviously I might even consider to try it out but this one that involve money you really have to check out the reply of people to know their experiences on the website before you are able to invest your hard-earned money, do you really mean that the review of people here doesn't matter ? To me I believe it does.

Victorial

We are all humans and the fact that a site pays me now and it does not pay another does not make the site left or fake. There are many circumstances that must have come into play. People's reviews on Trust pilots are not exceptionally true and so, do not believe them to the core. Make your personal research and search on Youtube about the HYIP. If they are new, you will barely see another negative review about them but It is likely that a blogger has done a video about the site. Still, you might tend to believe or not. You have the final call

Moni

Brother if you are a newbie then I will advice you to be much careful because I myself had fall into a trip before. I was working for a scam website, although I was my earning growing which I reach up to $108 not knowing it was just a figure rather than real money. I have another site that I'm having $68 as I'm talking now but it is also a scam website so I will advice you to be careful.