Is herbs effective to cure diseases ?

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Herbs can be describe as a plant or root of a tree through which medicine obtain from to cure some diseases.

Sometimes the herbs can be use to cure many many diseases from the body or infected person.
A times we over look the herbs mainly because of how it was gotten in fact some people will even say that they can never taste it because its was not pack in such a way that is not appreciated.

I have witness it in so many ways ;where by some people with serious health challenges were heal with it perfectly.

Some strong diseases like HIV. Liver problem, Heart problem and kidney problem etc can be cure if there is proper research on the herbs.

Did you think herb is effective to cure diseases ?what is your take about this?

herb is effective to cure disease because herb is a natural stuff it is not mixed with any chemical unlike drug that are mixed with different chemical.look at paracetamol for instance it is made with chemical to cure pains but sometimes the pain continues.but when you use natural herb you can get rid of any pain.and don't mind if its bitter it works a lot

herb is effective to cure disease because herb is a natural stuff it is not mixed with any chemical unlike drug that are mixed with different chemical.look at paracetamol for instance it is made with chemical to cure pains but sometimes the pain continues.but when you use natural herb you can get rid of any pain.and don't mind if its bitter it works a lot

You are correct bro.in fact some time whenever somebody take modern drug it will only subdue the sickness for Sometimes which may latter comes up again most of the time.
Local herbs will not only cure the sickness but also cure it from the root so that the sickness will not comes up again In the future..

You are correct bro.in fact some time whenever somebody take modern drug it will only subdue the sickness for Sometimes which may latter comes up again most of the time.
Local herbs will not only cure the sickness but also cure it from the root so that the sickness will not comes up again In the future..
Guys

Herbs are very effective ways of curing disease.

Herbs are very effective to cure different kinds of diseases without the use drugs. Herbs like ginger,garlic, cloves, and tumeric are known to be very effective it cures series of diseases which I personally have experience it before and I still continue to use it up till now and is really effective

Herbs are very effective to cure different kinds of diseases without the use drugs. Herbs like ginger,garlic, cloves, and tumeric are known to be very effective it cures series of diseases which I personally have experience it before and I still continue to use it up till now and is really effective
Ginger and Garlic are medicinal. I recommend it for healthy living.

Herbs are very effective for curing various diseases and they don't have any side effects unlike some medicines as long as you know the right quantity of herbs to take

Herbs are effective cure for various diseases, however, you should never try self healing even when you are using herbal remedies. A lot of people believe that herbal remedies do not have side effects, but that's not true. For example, ginger is good against cold, cough, high blood pressure, diabetes, but if you have urinary problems, ginger can be dangerous.

Herbs have been used for decades and it is very effective so far you know the right quantity and the right herbs to use

Herbs are very good for curing infections like typhoid and cholera it will help to cure it that you won't feel any symptoms of it again