Is Hexanet legit or scam?

Ali Bala iliya

I believe that rewarding exist and some are legit because I am a testifyer ,I ones used cheaper cash a rewarding app that reward based on the transactions performed.you receive cash back on transfer to another user,you bet discount on daily transaction and more.I want to try using Hexanet but I want to know if its legit or scam?

I believe that rewarding exist and some are legit because I am a testifyer ,I ones used cheaper cash a rewarding app that reward based on the transactions performed.you receive cash back on transfer to another user,you bet discount on daily transaction and more.I want to try using Hexanet but I want to know if its legit or scam?
Hi. Thank you for your post. To be honest, I have not heard about Hexanet before so I cannot tell if it is legit or not. The truth is that although there is a great variety of sites and apps online to choose from, most of them are fake. For this reason, we must be very careful when registering to a new site and start working on it because we may waste our precious time and effort without getting paid in the end. Of course, this is very unfair and disappointing at the same time. So, it is wise to read some reviews about new sites or even ask the members on this platform for help and advice.
Anyway, I am sure that people here who know about Hexanet will share with pleasure their knowledge with us.