Business Ideas Is Installation of SATELLITE, DSTV and CCTV Camera a lucrative Business ?.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
One of my friend came to my office and asked me a question which I will also need your own view about it.
This guy am talking about is a talented guy who has learnt how to install many electronic devices both at home or in the offices since when we were in our year one till when we graduated from school.
After we graduated the job is not forth coming out for this guy and and he had married now with two kids.
So he came to office to seek for advise that ; is installation selling this days and if he venture in to it is He going to make good money from it?. But my answer is yes ! because I know that many people are using Satellite, Dstv or CCTV camera in there home and he will be able to get more customers since is an expert in the field.

I also told him that ; once he can package his business very well people and offices will be looking for him and many company will also like to do contract with him.

And because I belive that there is no how a self employ person will not enjoy and get money if hoe or she is competent in his job.

Please your idea is welcome.
Is installation of Satellite, Dstv and CCTV a lucrative and profitable business?.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
If you deal with technology , be it electronics installations etc. You will always have an opportunity to make money. It's never a bad market. I know installation work here in my country is a lucrative one. You just have to be skilful and make the right connections . publicize yourself. You don't get clients because they don't know you exist or probably they don't trust how efficient your services are. If you connect and prove beyond any doubt , you will get contracts. Just tell your friend to try and publicize himself, through friends and family , before you no it, you are doing the job, but he needs to be patient too, nothing good comes easily.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
If you deal with technology , be it electronics installations etc. You will always have an opportunity to make money. It's never a bad market. I know installation work here in my country is a lucrative one. You just have to be skilful and make the right connections . publicize yourself. You don't get clients because they don't know you exist or probably they don't trust how efficient your services are. If you connect and prove beyond any doubt , you will get contracts. Just tell your friend to try and publicize himself, through friends and family , before you no it, you are doing the job, ssbut he needs to be patient too, nothing good comes easily.
You are right. Despots it is a lucrative business if one did not publicise himself for people to know it may be difficult to make good profit there.
Packaging is what most people are using now a days to boost there business.

Ridorz

I can say yes to this. because in my own country, the installation of electron device business is very lucrative and profitable, people that are practicing the business making money from it. I have a friend that is doing the business and he is doing fine with it. But your friend just have to be persistent and patience because it is not the time he start the business he may be earning huge money as that, it may take some time to get recognized by people on the location, it also depends on how he is skillful on human relations to get quick recognition.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well the business is a lucrative business as I understand but it will only be more profitable if you are in the Urban settlement , because most people in the rural settlement may not see the need to buy this your business idea but most people who are operating big businesses and those who are interested of establishing important companies will need your service obviously..

The most important thing is not really how you can make money with this skill but the ability to be able to do it perfectly because no one will like to petronize anyone who doesn't know how to handle his or her area of concentration.

Even if you can be able to do it , you to also think of how you can be able to deliver quality products and services to people who hired you..

You may not really do this for the main purpose of gaining but for the main purpose of building trust between you and your client.. when there is trust then that is how you can be able to get a lot of opportunities to work in different areas of your business..

Nowadays skill is much more lucrative most especially the demanding one.