Is it a good idea for husband and wife to be working in the company?

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Recently I was asked by a friend of mine this same question.

Personally i think its not a good idea at all for husband and wife to be working in the company in the same building as an employee.

Though in a case where the company has many branches this may be possible but in the same place is does not sounds good. The reason being that ;

(1) The husband and the wife may not be able to move freely in the company.

(2) The may be suspicious and be suspecting each others. For example whenever the wife see another lady with her husband she may be thinking may be the husband is cheating on her likewise the husband.

(3) In a case where the wife is more superior to the husband it may be difficult for the wife to be sending her husband on errand .

(4) Some times any fight from home might be brought to the working place and it might leads to un-necessary aggression in the office.

(5)To correct each others whenever there is a mistake in the office my be difficult sometimes which can affect the company negatively.

But in a case where the unemployment is at the pick and if the opportunity comes out for wife to gain an employment where her husband is working is it advisable for the husband to accept that?

And is it advisable for both the husband and wife to be working in the same company especially in the same place?