Earn Money Is it better for a student to make money online or offline?

Ummigal

Making money as a student is becoming more necessary. Students are taking more responsibilities for their upkeep. There are opportunities students can explore to earn both online or offline but Is there a better one?
It is a known fact that earning onknr is getting more commom by the day and more people are venturing and trying their luck out, but does that mean that it is better than offline jobs? Offline jobs can be really stressful too for a student especially if it involves manual labor but does that means it is inferior?
Online jobs also has its cons. Online jobs can cause a student to spend more time on his phone or computer earning and less time on his studies. Some online jobs van be really time consuming wirh little remuneration too. So what is the best way to make money as a student? Offline? Online?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I would have suggested a student earning online. This will allow him to plan his time and less some sort of disatraction that he may be getting from the customers if he works offline. But if there is some one around to be helping him offline, he can venture into it.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I'm a student and of course I'm making money online. sometimes it can be very challenging because you have to combine both your education and making money which can be somehow exhausting. even at that I believe it is much better than making money offline because it will give you more chance and time than offline.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I'm a student and of course I'm making money online. sometimes it can be very challenging because you have to combine both your education and making money which can be somehow exhausting. even at that I believe it is much better than making money offline because it will give you more chance and time than offline.
I guess your conclusion is making online money is better making money offline. There is no doubt in that. I have seen many people who later dropped out of school for making money offline. When the business booms, they didn't know how to control the business and still control their studies. They have to leave one for the other.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I guess your conclusion is making online money is better making money offline. There is no doubt in that. I have seen many people who later dropped out of school for making money offline. When the business booms, they didn't know how to control the business and still control their studies. They have to leave one for the other.
Yeah, definitely. Offline businesses can be very stressful especially for a student so in some cases, they have no other choice than to drop out in order to be able to control and maintain the business effectively. Online business is way better for a student to venture into an offline business.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
And thanks to the internet these days. There are mamy offline businesses that can be done. Students who is always busy can be doing crypto trading using stop limit whenever he's busy. He can get himself involved in paid to post websites. Though the money to be earned on this may not be much.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Sometimes it is advisable for people that are going into the university to learn a digital skill because this will actually help them to make money online on their free time .making money online can be more flexible especially if you're combining studying and hustling at the same time. You will have an opportunity to make money on spare time.

Good luck

Verified member
It is advisable for students to make money online than working offline. The online part will help such students to be able to learn more academically,such student can also do research on course of study while trying to make money online.The offline may divert the attention of the students and the stress as well is something to be considered when it comes to working.

Mika

VIP Contributor
A student in need of money should do whatever job he gets. For an offline job, he has to go to his employer and this can take time, on an online job he does not have to spend time going to work. However, normally offline jobs pay better than an online job.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Forget about working offline, online world provides better work opportunities. You can start earning on day one. Jobs are everywhere for you to grab. However, this doesn't mean the employer is waiting for you to hire immediately. You need expert level skills and knowledge to work online and make money online

PICKFORD

Verified member
For me i think making money offline as a student will be difficult at the same time more stressful,so i suggest making money online is the best for students,after their school session,with the help of their smartphone or laptop they can as well make money online in a PTP site or PTC site in their leisure time.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
In my opinion. I think online is more wiser for a student to earn money rather than offline. One thing you need to know is that, it only require time and effort to earn a living on the internet rather than the regular day to day job where you will have to go out of your school campus to work and still get too tired to study