Is it better to be paid to do surveys

Harley345

if you ask in my opinion paid to post sites pays better than survey sites and the reason why I said this is because I have worked on many survey sites and I must tell you that they only pay a penny to what paid to post sites pay, you can answer a 4 minutes survey and get paid just 2 cents is that not a loss? this has continued for a long period of time and the even worst part is that it is not everyone from anywhere that can make money from survey sites, many countries are restricted unlike paid to post sites that pays to all part of the country and accepts anybody from anywhere to register on their website.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
I fully agree with everything you mention in your post about surveys. Personally, I prefer working on paid-to post sites to survey sites. In the past, I used to work for several survey sites because I really enjoy participating in surveys. Unfortunately, I soon gave it up because I noticed that I received only1-2 surveys from time to time which ,as you understand, was not worth my time and effort. The problem with surveys is that surveys are not always available for all countries around the world. However, if surveys are available for your region, then it is wise to find a legit survey site and start working on it in order to make some good money. Actually, participating in surveys is considered to be a very profitable and easy earning method. A lot of people make money from surveys every day.

As far as I am concerned, for the time being I am working on paid-to-post sites which I know that are legitimate. If I ever come across a trusted survey site which offers surveys worldwide, I will definitely give it a try.