Is it OK to just earn a regular income.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
It totally depends on how convenient and comfortable you are, and that is pertaining to what rate of responsibilities and duties you have to carry out financially. One of the reasons why majority of people seek to earn higher amount of income is because they have much more responsibilities and priorities in life to take care of financially and so in order to sufficiently and adequately handle this financial related responsibilities and priorities in their lives they need to earn a reasonable and comfortable amount of income to do so. On the other hand many people choose to earn a regular and normal amount of income and that is because they are convenient and comfortable with it and most individuals are usually called contented individuals. There is absolutely nothing wrong with having the intention to earn more increased amount of income whether offline or online.

You may not successfully achieve talking to your boss or manager to increase your salary or wages in which you get paid monthly or yearly, that is why in other to earn an improved or increased amount of income, it is best for the individual to look for other income passive and automated streams and strategies. And having a passive and automated income stream is best achievable and accomplished online than offline.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yes, what you've said via the last paragraph of your thread is true, you can't easily command your boss or manager to increase your monthly pay rate. It depends on the revenue generation of the company and what the manager is willing to pay the staff as time goes on. Earnings for offline workers remains static for long, but those who work remotely online doesn't earn from one single working sector, you combine other gigs to earn more, it just depends on your ability to earn money online. Like me, I earn from more than 10 gigs online, something I can't do working offline, because the stress of moving to and from will be much. But here online, I stay indoors and accessing multiple platforms and earning from them. Still have my time in some days to go do my offline activities, I just love the way online gigs are positioned at the moment. I'm just hoping to work more and learn more ideas too, to earn better in the future.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Work is very important, No work means no income, and that should be. People will become lazy if they earn without doing anything. Passive income should be for retired (old people), or people with disability, because they need it.
All others can earn passive income as a part of active action.
No regular income is possible without doing anything.

Etini

Valued Contributor
No matter how much you earn, I believe that it is important to have more than one stream of income. And that's where passive income comes into the picture. No matter how low your level of responsibility is, I believe that a little additional money won't hurt you in any way. Anybody and everybody need to have a passive source of income that can be used to solve some needs when the main income is still being expected. I work online and teach offline. You would marvel at the level of solutions my online hustle has proffered me when the income of my main hustles was far in sight.

Everyone that has the time should develop a passive source of income. Let it be that it is practically impossible for you to have a passive source of income. Even with that, something can still be done. I know of a banker who has very limited time and trades forex by the side.

AdFlex

It totally depends on yourself if it is "OK" or not. You may choose to be relaxed in your whole life and don't want to take the risks of getting more money or don't want to work hard for that. But if you want to get more money and change your life, you can check out the ways to have a passive income. Affiliate marketing is one of the best ways to have a passive income where you sell products indirectly and can have a multi-million-dollar business doing that.