Is it possible to make money from free Mining sites?

Peaceso

I have been seeing updates on Smartphone Crypto currency Mining sites, I will like to know if is it possible or real?

allison001

Verified member
There are some websites i know that really gives people opportunities to be mining BTC and I believe this to be true. It can be mined with this platform and can be withdrawn but this does not mean that it is really as easy as you are thinking.

Normally it's might takes up to a month to be able to mine up to $4 worth of BTC and you are to tap on your mining button on hourly basis which you have to be active all day and night.

From my experience on the platform , I believe the best way you can be able to earn a reasonable earning is by referring people and these people you are referring must always be active at all time...

A lot of people are taking this as a business and probably they are making a lot of money with this , you could be able to earn up to $3 if you have 100 active miners.

mavinshavin

yeah honestly the btc mining has changed a lot since the drop of btc but you can still give it a try

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
The point is that I have come across so many mining platform in the past but most of them are mining platform in which you have to deposit in some money to be able to increase your mining rate . Initially I was not really comfortable with this earning arrangement that you have to deposit in money because I believe that all platforms that gives opportunity for people to make money legitimately should not ask for this.

But at the same time I have also seen some mining platform in which you can make money by mining of bitcoins or any other cryptocurrency . The only challenging factors with most of this platform is that it will be very difficult for you to make reasonable amount of money in the mining process because the mining rate is quite lower and sometimes it could be higher if the value of the currency you are mining is almost zero