Is it really possible to make money by playing of games ?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I have seen different website online that narrate how people can make money from their platform by playing of games. There is one particular website that even promised that it is possible for me to make up to $10 on daily basis if I am capable of dedicating at least two hours of my time every day to be playing games with other members on the platform.

Well I don't really know much about most of these platform and their legitimacy , as a result I can't really tell much about the possibility of earning with them even when Most of them will says that they are legit and they are paying .

I have come across different platform that promise some serious members to make money by playing games , base on my experience with them I don't really trust them with the possibility of making money , Because of this i am a little bit sceptical about most site I discovered that asked it's members to play games.

The reason why I ask this question is that I don't really know if people is still capable of making money by playing of games , its seems as this is no more a trusted online business .

Have you ever earn money online by playing of games ? Let's hear from you.

I don't believe in website that claims to pay you for playing games. I haven't tried any and I'm not thinking of trying one out. There are possible way and better ways of earning through gaming other than playing games on website. Here is one way you can make money through gaming.

1. Choose a Game: before starting your gaming carerr, you should decide on a game you will love to play and get a lot of views and interest while playing it.

2. Make a gaming channel: next step is to make a YouTube channel it your favourite streaming platform. Making channel on YouTube is simple, just sign in to YouTube and follow the instructions to creat your YouTube channel.

3. Start your gaming carerr: yes, start posting and streaming your games online. Gaming is a good ninche for YouTube creators. Post your game play in gaming groups and boost your contents to get high number of views and subscriber. One trick you could use to get viewers is by doing giveaways, people love giveaways most especially when you give them a good deal. Tell them to subscribe to your channel or invite people to subscribe to get a certain amount of money. I think this is much better and ideal than playing games on website that'll pay you 5 cent.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It might be possible to make money just by playing game online but I have never seen anyone closer to me. virtual sports betting is one of the way I know people make money just by playing game online.

And you know that betting is all about luck. Therefore it can be very hard to make consistent income through betting because you don't have control over the outcome.

Another thing is that betting can be very addictive. It is one of the devices that are very difficult to break. so it does not make sense to rely on it to make money online.

I prefer to engage in get paid to post forums. It is easy to determine the amount of money you are going to make at the end of the day because you know what it requires to make money.

I like get me to post forum because you get a word for every effort you put into it. Something that is not possible with sports betting either offline or online.

I like to make money with blogging. the reason is because I like to write articles and published them online. it gives me Joy whenever I see one of my content added value to the people's life.

allison001

Verified member
Is that possible to make money online by playing games, as you said anytime you are browsing or trolling online suddenly, you see some advertisements, promising that you can earn up to 100 dollar by playing game in a day, how is that possible?

I downloaded most of those games, but none are paying, I only know of one particular game that pays which I have in my phone. Is called crypto pop game, it's a game app,you earn Ethereum while playing a game using your data, and it is withdrawable into your coinbase wallet instantly.

No matter how a gaming site pays, you must never have the intention of getting rich by playing games online.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
There are a lot of ways to make money by playing games and one of the most interesting ways is by plying play to earn games. I am not playing any play to earn games and making money by playing games, but I know you can play play to earn games and make money. Some of the popular play to earn games are Axie infinity, Town star, lost relics, etc. You can also earn money by participating on game tournaments. If you play games like Fortnite, PUBG, Apex Legends, etc. you can participate in tournaments and make money by winning the tournaments.

Sikapa

Verified member
It is highly possible to make money from playing games but I can say not everyone can make money by playing games because those websites that pay people to play games don't even work in every country. In the top tier countries, people are making money from these sites just by playing games to make fun and at the sametime make money.

I don't know the country that you are coming from but if you don't live in of of the tier countries, then I will never advice you to try that method of making money online. Maybe you will see it as a waste of time when you try it because the amount of money you will earn will not be worth it. There are some ways of making money online that does not favor people from developing countries and I don't want to advise them to use those ways.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
In Axie infinity always expect to spend more to become a participant in the play to earn game. The game isn't just like others where you'll just step in and play for free to earn credits and converting the credits to money, no.. you'll freeze some reasonable amount before partaking in Axie infinity. Unless they've changed such system, but in the past it was just like that for the game.

I tried my hands in some couple of them, but nothing tangible came out of them. Rollercoin is just a slow earning site, you just need to devote more of your time to it before you can earn something okay, which isn't work it at all if you ask me. They demand you to stay online 24/7, but pay out peanuts.

Mika

VIP Contributor
You can make money through your gaming activities in numerous ways. You can stream your gameplay on Facebook, Youtube, Twitch, etc, and make money through ads, sponsorship, selling merch, etc. In order to make money through live streams, you need a lot of subscribers and a lot of viewers. If this sound too difficult for you, you can try playing in the tournaments. A lot of games have tournaments with a huge cash price. If this also sounds too difficult to you, you can play games that pay for playing. These games are called play-to-earn games. These games are basically blockchain-based games. Most of these games require you to have a game pass such as an NFT before you can play, however, there are also games that are completely free to play and you can earn NFT or coins playing the game which you can trade for fiat cash or other cryptos.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
I don't know , This might be true. personally I have never tried this out before but I have seen a lot of advertisement on the internet that advertise how people can make money by playing some games .

Probably this may be true , it may not also be true because I have not personally played game to really understand if people can make money with it or not..

I have a friend that has been playing games to make money online , but he is not always very serious with the game . Just that whenever he is interested to play this game , he has to deposit money from his bank account into the platform before he is allowed to play. According to him if you lose your money will be cut and if you gain money will be added unto you . That is the only one I have an understanding about.

zakfromwizardia

Yep, it is very possible than you think, but also you need to think and analyze projects you want to participate.
I have an experience with NFT-p2e-game Wizardia, an it looks like very potential game. You could try Wizardia, they offer stake and passive income from their Arena Genesis nft's or try p2e in tournaments with their Wizard nft's.
You can find more info about the project here: wizardia.gitbook.io/wizardia-lightpaper/
Also you could use a discount code to purchase nft's for a better price:
wizardia.co/zak-arena-genesis
wizardia.co/zak-wizards

more than half a million participants in social media because it is very transparent project

zakfromwizardia

Yep, it is very possible than you think, but also you need to think and analyze projects you want to participate.
I have an experience with NFT-p2e-game Wizardia, an it looks like very potential game. You could try Wizardia, they offer stake and passive income from their Arena Genesis nft's or try p2e in tournaments with their Wizard nft's.
You can find more info about the project, just google "wizardia io"

more than half a million participants in social media because it is very transparent project

alexlama

Hey! It's great to see that you're interested in making money while playing games. While many sites claim to pay you for playing games, it can be hard to determine which ones are legit.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I think there are few gaming websites that will be able to pay you some amount of money when you participate in games online. There are a lot of gambling platforms that gives people the opportunity to play some games and make money but that is not a reliable way because most of the games are manipulated in the favour of the bookies.

So it is not advisable for you to play such games unless you're comfortable with it. there are some cryptocurrency games like Axie infinity that can make you a good amount of money but you really need to spend some amount of money in order to participate.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I know there are some platforms like that but most of the gaming platforms I know are the type of gaming platforms that will need you to deposit some money before you are able to withdraw and to even play the game in the first place. These are not the type of platforms I am interested because sometimes any gaming platforms that may requires you to deposit money is always like a gambling because there are people in the other and that is ready to to take all those money from you.
I don't want to waste my money on necessarily that's the reason I can't do those ones.