Business Ideas Is it right to believe in luck when managing a business??

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Before I will start on this ,I will like us to know what luck means.
Luck can be defined or describe as a result of being open to opportunity. Lucky is someone who has good fortune, or something that results from good fortune and chance.

But as for me I see Luck in business as those who work hard and in their dealings and achieve greatly. Though its a usual sayings that when somebody is succeeding in his/her dealings people use to say its luck and I see it has chance due from being working hard or from the work that somebody had already done from somewhere.

(1) If one really want to get luck in business its entails been working hard for the success of the business

(2) The way you package your business is also matters

(3) The way you manage your business ,workers and customers is very important.

(4) Your branding is also important in other to attract the customer to patronize your goods or services

(5) Being punctual in business is very important as it will gives you an edge ahead your competitors.

If all these is achieved then you will be making good profit and then people will be saying that you have luck.
Is there anything like luck in business ? Your opinion will be recognize.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
There is nothing like luck in business,it all depends the way you setup your business fame,good management and enough capital,being punctual is very important in any business one is engaging in, having a quality products that will satisfy the customers need,so I don't think there is anything like luck in business.

Briangsam

"Luck" is a word that should not even be mentioned in the same line with "business". Regardless of what the dictionary meaning is, you need proper and adequate planning in order to excel in business. You have to do your home work and expect the NORMAL occurrence. If something abnormally good; more than normal, then happens, like a hike in price of your product, then that's sheer luck. Not that you are hoping for luck.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
To be honest, I believe in luck but I do not believe that you can do something to be lucky. With the business you have to strive because luck alone will not make you succeed. On the contrary if you fully believe in luck and that you will rely on luck for your business then I can simply say that you are terribly wrong in that belief.

Samuel72

Verified member
when managing a business I don't think it is right for you to believe in luck perhaps it is normal that people usually get lucky in business. When managing a business, you need to believe in yourself and also the business most of all you need to believe in your ideas and your hard-working, luck comes unknowingly