Is it so Important to Have personal Clippers?.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
At times when you go to barbing saloon to cave or shave your hair you may go with your clipper and you may also use the one they have there.

But I notice that sometimes when you get there are they tell you that you should hold on to finish barbing somebody before you will do you own. It possible that the person they are barbing look some how sick or he is roughly look then you may started doubting may be you should barb or not mainly because ,you don't want to be affected with sickness or diseases.

Sometimes the barber man will just light small fire and put it to the mouth of the clipper that's all.

So think it is very important that one should get his or her own clipper so as to be save from all these diseases or sickness that may come through unsterile and bad clipper.
Health wise is very good to have at least one personal clipper as a family if not for individual in the family. Though one might be looking at the cost of it but it even better to buy it because when one get sickness or diseases from the barber clipper the money one will so and will be more than to buy a personal one.

Is it so important that one should have personal clippers?.

Yes it is a very important especially over here because some barbers are not educated to be able to make sure they sterilize the necessary tools and equipment to prevent disease from passing from one person to another , some of them are always so careless and their only main concentration is how they can be able to get their money without even caring about the security of people who are coming into the barbing shop..

Nowadays there are high rates of infectious disease and some of them can easily be transmitted through direct contact with infected sharp object like clippers and a public hair brush mm

When going to a barbing salon I am always very observant that the barber must stabilize the tools and equipment that he will use to barb me, even with this I am not really satisfied until I am able to get a personal clipper which I believe I will soon be able to get it , I cannot even understand getting infection from unknown people just because of sharing of public sharp objects..

To reduce the risks of contracting infection and incurable disease it is very important to have a personal babing clippers. In most disease prevention are always better than cure because when infected it can't be cured.

Yes it's important to have your own clipper, if you have the capital to afford one, it's best you do that, than making use of those general ones found in the barbing salon. Most of them are not properly well taken care of, hence they are not safe. Some of these barbers do not even know the right way to take care of these things, and you don't know the kind of persons that have been to the store, so to be on a safer side, it's best you have your personal clipper.