Is it still possible to mine cryptocurrency today.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
There is a thin line possibility , that the mining of cryptocurrency is still possible today . If you search the internet about various cryptocurrency mining websites . I am pretty sure that the internet will list to you thousands and numerous number of cryptocurrency mining website still available in the internet . But the important and proper question to ask yourself is , "Are these website actually legit or fake and worth spending time on" . Absolutely not . Because we said and studies have shown that from all 200 websites created in a particular day almost 100% of it as scam websites and fraudulent platforms which you must avoid so as not to get scammed and defrauded . There are various numbers of cryptocurrency mining websites in the internet that claims to pay it uses real cash in cryptocurrency , for either mining or performing some task and duties .

It so sad to see that most online earning tutors on the YouTube app encourage and introduce most of these scam cryptocurrency mining websites to their subscribers to monetize their time , energy , knowledge , and phone resources on . Hoping to earn money in cryptocurrency but later getting scammed and defrauded . To effectively and accurately differentiate a legit cryptocurrency mining website from a fake cryptocurrency mining website the use of a scam site detector must be in existence and use .

Ayeshabashir

I am totally agree with you .Today it is very difficult to differentiate between legit or scamming websites. Many people fall into the prey of fake ,scam or fraudulent websites due to their lack of knowledge. Yes ,it is also true that the youtubers told their subscribers to join the websites through their links which is present in the description box in order to earn money but in reality they don't not know whether the website that they are encourage 100 percent legit or not.They are just doing this for the sake of gaining views and for monetization .We should searching on Google before joining any website. But it doesn't mean that all the sites are scam infact still there are some legit websites present who offers you a chance to earn money but in order to recognize these websites you should gain proper knowledge and information about this you should read the reviews about the websites whom which you will take interest and don't forget to see its excellent, bad ,ios and Google ratings.Because this thing will enables you to know whether it will good for you to work here or not.And be careful from the scammers .

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
There is a thin line possibility , that the mining of cryptocurrency is still possible today . If you search the internet about various cryptocurrency mining websites . I am pretty sure that the internet will list to you thousands and numerous number of cryptocurrency mining website still available in the internet . But the important and proper question to ask yourself is , "Are these website actually legit or fake and worth spending time on" . Absolutely not . Because we said and studies have shown that from all 200 websites created in a particular day almost 100% of it as scam websites and fraudulent platforms which you must avoid so as not to get scammed and defrauded . There are various numbers of cryptocurrency mining websites in the internet that claims to pay it uses real cash in cryptocurrency , for either mining or performing some task and duties .

It so sad to see that most online earning tutors on the YouTube app encourage and introduce most of these scam cryptocurrency mining websites to their subscribers to monetize their time , energy , knowledge , and phone resources on . Hoping to earn money in cryptocurrency but later getting scammed and defrauded . To effectively and accurately differentiate a legit cryptocurrency mining website from a fake cryptocurrency mining website the use of a scam site detector must be in existence and use .
Good evening form my region. Thank you very much for your informative thread about the mining of cryptocurrencies. It is true that today more and more people are interested in cryptocurrencies. Actually, the cryptocurrency investment is considered to be one of the best investments around the world. I think that the reason of this popularity is because you can easily earn a lot of money from cryptocurrencies. The truth is that people earn money from cryptocurrencies every day. This is wonderful!

On the other hand, it is believed that this type of investment is a risky one because you can lose all your money. Maybe it is true. In my opinion, you must always invest what you can only afford to lose. Recently, I have started investing in crypto as well. Honestly, I do not really have any special knowledge of them or I do not know whether I will ever earn anything from them. For the time being, I like watching the rates of the coins going up and down. Their rates never stay the same. This is so exciting! I never get bored watching them!

I absolutely agree with you that there is a great variety of cryptocurrency mining websites online but ,unfortunately, most of them are fake. I also believe that a scam site detector can help you figure out whether a mining site is legit or not. This is great indeed!

Nite

Valued Contributor
You're right, the internet provides us lots of cryptocurrency mining websites. People can still mine cryptos from their homes. But, as there are so many mining sites, there are also scams among them. As the attention of investors all around the world turns towards cryptocurrencies, so does the attention of scammers and cheaters. According to the Federal trade commission, since october 2020 to march 2021, cryptocurrency scams skyrocketed.

What we can do is be aware of these cryptocurrency scams to protect ourselves from being cheated. Always avoid companies that claims to guarantee you will make money, or big payouts with guaranteed returns. Some of them even promises you free money. Do keep un mind that whether it is cash or cryptocurrency, free money promises are always fake.

A scam detector website could be useful in detecting these cryptocurrency scams, so that we can all be protected from their harmful consequences.

SANIA

You are absolutely right.
Such scamming websites claim to offer their users lots of benefits and cash in form of cryptocurrencies but actually they are fake and not worth spending our time efforts and valuable resources.
I personally do a lot of verification before working on such sites.
It is advisable to spend time on resources which are more rewarding instead of wasting time and getting fraud in such sort of fake and fancy schemes.
Such fancy schemes are really eye catching but they are too good to be true.
The sites which are actually paying donot offer their users fake promises.
They try to avoid such fake promises and promise money in exchange of value provided.
One must think rationally before working on sites in order to avoid scam.
Because such shiny things are not worth time.
I wish everyone all the best with online working and suggest everyone to do a detailed examination of sites before working with them to avoid fradulent activities.
One must learn to differentiate between the fake and real and legit websites with experience and checking reviews on internet and see iif that is reliable website or not.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The only mining form I prefer mining with my device is through playing of Rollercoin simulator games. But since I have other things to engage my time on, I don't get into playing the games anymore. It takes time to build up, and not something that can build up over night, you need show consistency in it, if truly you want to get something out of the game. At least, 4-6 hours of gaming everyday is required to keep your mining power high, and continue earning you money passively. Apart from that, other mining options aren't worth it for me. I installed Honeygain app recently, which is also a mining app for both smart phones and desktop compatibility. But up to this day, I am not mining anything reasonable from the app, I've mined continuously for over 7 days, only 9 cents made. Which is very poor, for the data it is consuming and my device battery in which the app is draining. I don't care much about the app now, because it isn't adding to my earnings online, I kept it there for a reason, when I see that such reason isn't fruitful anymore, I'll definitely cut it off from my device.

ddude28

The only mining form I prefer mining with my device is through playing of Rollercoin simulator games. But since I have other things to engage my time on, I don't get into playing the games anymore. It takes time to build up, and not something that can build up over night, you need show consistency in it, if truly you want to get something out of the game. At least, 4-6 hours of gaming everyday is required to keep your mining power high, and continue earning you money passively. Apart from that, other mining options aren't worth it for me. I installed Honeygain app recently, which is also a mining app for both smart phones and desktop compatibility. But up to this day, I am not mining anything reasonable from the app, I've mined continuously for over 7 days, only 9 cents made. Which is very poor, for the data it is consuming and my device battery in which the app is draining. I don't care much about the app now, because it isn't adding to my earnings online, I kept it there for a reason, when I see that such reason isn't fruitful anymore, I'll definitely cut it off from my device.
which game do you recommend? Honeygain isn't good

sincerem

VIP Contributor
which game do you recommend? Honeygain isn't good
You can try your hands on Rollercoin arcade simulator mining game. They pay in different cryptocurrencies, you mine and watch your coins grow passively. You build your mining power by playing games at the site. The games are simple arcade games, you don't need extra skills to play the games, easy games. I am still playing the games, I know I have limited time to be around the game, but gradually I'm playing the game. Even if I don't play much of the game, I play around 30 - 60 mins of my time, I don't keep it on daily, at times I don't play for the whole day, that's why I'm not growing much with the game. If you want to earn something reasonable with the game, you need to spend more time playing the game consistently, at least five hours daily.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
I don't really know about other people , but I had experience of this in the past because there was a time I was mining cryptocurrency . I was believing that if I can be able to mine a cryptocurrency to a point of at least making something reasonable then I will continue in the mining process. But at time goes on , I wasn't able to make anything from the mining and all the coin I have been mining in most online platforms were not profitable because they didn't pay me.

All these things then actually makes me to start believing that most online business is a scam and ever since then I was not really interested to engage in most online business anymore.

Personally , for now I have not been able to see a legit mining website that I can be able to mine cryptocurrency , if I can be able to see one at least I won't be afraid to try out.

Some of the ones I was using in the past will be asking that I invest some money in the platform to be able to buy a better mining power .

It was so sad that at the ende of the day they won't pay.

moneyteam

Yes, it is still possible to mine cryptocurrency today. In fact, there are a number of different cryptocurrencies that can be mined. However, the difficulty of mining cryptocurrency has increased significantly in recent years as more and more people have become interested in mining the digital currencies.

Also the popularity of cryptocurrencies has caused the networks to become very congested, making it increasingly difficult to earn rewards from mining. As a result, many miners have left the networks, resulting in decreased hash rates and difficulty levels. However, mining remains a viable option for those who are willing to put in the effort.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well, I believe maybe some people with a good laptop are able to mine cryptocurrency but I don't really know how much they can be making by mining of cryptocurrency with the laptop because cryptocurrency generally is very difficult to be mine if you are using a laptop .

Except maybe you are ready to set up a mining pools which in most cases is always very expensive and I will require a huge supply of electricity.

Even if people are interested to set up a mining pool , location must always be put into consideration because if you are establishing it in some African countries , you won't be able to make anything because there is no constant supply of electricity in some African countries even in the giant of Africa.

There are some websites that promise that you will be able to mine cryptocurrency if you invest your money. personally I don't really know much about such but some of them are not likely to be genuine so it is very important for us to be careful when investing in such platform.

There are some cryptocurrency that can be mined but most important cryptocurrency like bitcoins and ethereum will pose a lot of challenge

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Mining cryptocurrencies is still a possibility, but I would like to tell you that mining cryptocurrencies is no longer that much profitable due to various reasons. let me highlight some main reasons why cryptocurrency mining is not worth anymore and why it is only worth it if you invest a lots of money. Moreover, even many so-called "cloud mining" websites are not even worth it.

High Mining Difficulty

High mining difficulty is one of the main reasons why mining Bitcoin or any other coin is so hard. When Bitcoin was launched in the year 2009, the mining difficulty was quite low and people who earned Bitcoin through faucets became rich later on.

Cloud mining Sites Are Not Reliable

The fact of the matter remains that cloud mining sites are not reliable because majority of the cloud mining sites have nothing to do with mining coins at all. Majority of the cloud mining sites are pyramid schemes and they merely deceive their customers and investors into thinking that they are reliable cloud mining projects.

Buying Equipment

The only way to truly make money by mining is to buy very expensive equipment like ASIC miners. There are a few coins that are ASIC miner resistant, but even they would require you to buy expensive computers to mine those coins.

E

eldavis

It's still possible to mine crypto currency, I know of some persons who are currently mining crypto. Though I would not advice anyone to consider mining as a means of making much money though. These days mining is extremely costly, compared to does who started mining at the early stage, the cost of mining is just too high.
You would end up spending more in the aspect of buying equipments for mining than what you earn.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Cryptocurrency mining is absolutely possible but you will have to use legit methods. You should never join any crypto mining platform just because you found someone raving about it. You will have to do research and see if it is legit or not.
Once, I joined a shib token mining platform without doing any research because I thought there is no harm in joining a platform that says mining is free. However, a couple of days later, I discovered that I had to mine millions of coins to reach the withdrawal threshold based on the mining power offered to me, I found that I had to mine for a couple of years. Just because it is free does not mean there is no harm.
There are also browser mining programs. I have used a few of these programs, these programs are using my computer power yet are not giving me $1 even in one month.
In order to benefit from mining, you will have to join a legit mining program like genesis mining which has its own mining operations or set up your own mining rig which might cost you at least $1000. Before you join any mining program, you need to understand how it works.