Is it that's so important to make money.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Someone could be readily first to say that since morning is considered to be The Root of All evil then I shouldn't make money rather I should run away from it and I should discourage any plan that I possibly have in order to make money . To be sincere a lot of people will be disappointed and devastated when they come to see how important it is for them to make money . I have always emphasized and mention that money is a very important and valuable to and the fact that people are not making money today is what baffles me . Some people on the other hand blame it on the government that governs all over them as the cause of the reason why they do not make money today .

It is understood that sometimes the government at the cause of some individual not making money this is because the government ruling over such regions or countries do not have the growth and development of its citizens whom they were elected to rule over in their mind and heart or in their agenda . But why depend on the government to succeed financially when the Internet can absolutely make you succeed financially . The internet is absolutely a financial lifesaver to individuals living in developing countries and regions .

The importance and benefits of making money is totally inexhaustibly mentioned this is because as the days goes by there is more and more reasons why an individual should make money for one reason money is considered to be a medium of exchange it is also considered as a source which an individual can accumulate wealth finally money could be seen as a medium to settle debt and also to buy assets and properties that we desire and need . There is absolutely no individual that will say that he or she doesn't want money of course we all need money that is possibly because we know the benefits and the importance of seeking for money .

What does on the other hand make money or seek for money so as to enjoy the prestige and the respect that comes with being considered to be wealthy and Rich . Although some people consider themselves as not destined to be rich and wealthy yet it is still important to make money because making money will simply means that we are conscious and alert about our financial welfare and growth . Without money an individual is considered to be broke and poor . And to be sincere being broke and poor is totally and an uneasy situation and a critical one .