Is it true that some websites have fake payment proofs.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
It is absolutely true that some websites on the internet that claims to be legit and rewarding to its users and members are actually scam sites and fraudulent and one of the ways they used to hide their scamming and fraudulent nature , is by using a fake payment proof usually shown in the background of the website or platform , or possibly on the link to the website so as to convince and entice individuals like you and I who are motivated and poised towards the act of making money online . And majority of individuals who make money online have no doubt fell into snares and traps setted in the form of this , which is the use of fake payment proofs .

Not everything in the internet is trustworthy especially some high paying websites that is why it is advised that you personally should do your own research and be wise and alert by using a website or platform that claims to be paying and legit . like I always say I consider myself an individual or an online house loan that can never fall into the trap of only scammers and fraudsters this is because I have a tool in my possession that correctly and effectively helps me to know wether a website is a legit and paying or possibly a scam and fraud this tool is known as a scam site detector .

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
I have so many experience of these dubious platform in the past and I can confidently tell you that some of them are complete scam and as a result of this , they will always have a way to convince innocent people to join their platform either to pay money or to commit themselves.

There is nothing that really surprise me in the online space anymore because I have even seen a situation that they were using a fake video to be convincing people to invest in platforms that does not exist or on something to you hundred percent of your investment within 24 hours .

These are the type of platform that really makes so many people to believe that online business is a scam because when I was being exposed to most of these things in the past and I keep on losing my money , I started believing that there is nothing good that can really comes out from online business until a friend introduced me to paid to post platform.

We just have to be very careful and we shouldn't be lead astray by some of the content we are reading or some of the payment proof we are seeing online.