Is Litecoin A Really Good Cryptocurrency To Invest Or Trade?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There could many cryptocurrencies out there and there are many tokens and Altcoins out there. However, not all of them are good and not all of them are that much valuable. There are many coins that have a great value and there are many digital coins that might have really low value. However, Litecoin is one of those coins that are one of the best and the most valuable coins out there. However, please note that when I say "value", I do not mean the market "price" of a coin. I determine the value of the coin by its market cap, supply, demand, and the potential of its future investments for long term investments and short-term trading.

In this sense, I must say that Litecoin is one of the best and the most valuable coins in the cryptocurrency market. Litecoin was created in the year 2011. This means that it was created just two years after Bitcoin was launched into the market. I think this is also one of the main reasons why Litecoin is so powerful coin! At the time of writing this thread, the rank of Litecoin is 21st, according to the CoinMarketCap site. This means that it is in the list of top 50 cryptocurrencies. So, what are your thoughts about Litecoin?

Skysaint

Verified member
Well, last year the coin was actually good for trades as I have made trades with the coin a few times and it never disappointed but recently I have noticed a slow price growth in the coin although I want to blame that on the overall bearish run the market is facing and hope it will regain it's pace in the near future.
Litecoin is actually a good investment choice and if you want to invest in the coin , I think this is the best time to do so as I sense that the coin will take many by surprise. So bag as many of the coin as you can for later profits.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Once upon a time I used to be a litecoin fan (not now), but my experience is also that Litecoin can play a good role in cryptocurrency trading.

Currently my pilot project of LTC trading is going on. I am trading it on a limited level for which I fixed its price on my own. I do spot trading at the same estimated price. If it goes successful, I will also do margin trading, Currently my pilot project of LTC trading is going on.

E

eldavis

I think Litecoin is a great coin to invest in, though for sometime now the growth rate has reduced but there is still potential in the coin and I believe in the future it would definitely rise more.