Litecoin Expectation as halving approaches.

GeneralEth

LTC's halving According to Nicehash, the halving of Litecoin is anticipated to take place on August 1st, 2023. As the halving deadline draws near, Litecoin tweeted that the blockchain has now handled its 170 millionth transaction, indicating growing network traffic.
The tweet claimed that the update indicated Litecoin's growth was fast, having added an additional 10 million in the previous seven weeks. All these improvements, meanwhile, did not contribute to the coin's price increasing. While most cryptocurrencies grew over the past week, LTC was unable to benefit from the previous bull market.
LTC has dropped more than 2% over the past seven days, according to CoinMarketCap. Its market value at the time of writing was over $6.9 billion and it was trading at $94.91.
so many crypto exchange made some welcoming event to celebrate the upcoming halving and this is a chance for users to EARN more and ACCUMULATE prior the event.
However, the oversold region of the Money Flow Index (MFI) for Litecoin was about to be reached. Due to increased purchasing pressure, the coin's price may rise during the next several days.

As the halving draws nearer, Litecoin hype is expected to increase but whether this will have an impact on the price after the halving event can not be predicted.It is advisable to be prepared by accumulating now and taking advantage of airdrop opportunities will be a good step. Based on the two previous LTC halving events, there was a significant soar in price but there are a lot of conditions at play that are not always constant.

I have come across several speculations online about this LTC halving and I almost got confused at some points, because some are strong it rising and others dumping, so to be safe, I decided to participate in the Pre-Halving event on Bitget to earn free instead of buying with my money.