Is making money online easy as it seems?

moonchild

VIP Contributor
I've read countless blogpost about making money online, which most of the time gravitate towards making it easy and seamless, which in reality is just facade, making money online is just like offline business if we remove the digital inclinations.

Same rules applies, you have to deal with competitors, you need to have an edge, you should offer something new to consumers and many other rules that applied to offline business.

But I don't know why it's not always the case when it comes to blogs or other information outlet, they've made sold us in believing working online is just about waking up when you wanted, travel anywhere you wanted and still make shitload of money.

I know working online offers comfort and you'll make decisions on your own without consultations and all but still you still need to grind and hustle it out if you truly want to make an income in your business.

What do you think?

For the gurus, it's easy but for newbies, it is not easy. this is just the simple truth because there are people that have been in the internet space for over 10 years and these people have experience of how a lot of things works. These kind of people find it literally very easy to make money on the internet because they have mastered their particular business and knows how to get people to purchase whatever they are doing. Imagine someone who started cryptocurrency trading for over 10 years ago, there is a high possibility that such a person would have gathered a lot of experience and knowledge of how to succeed in cryptocurrency and when to take profit and went to stay in the market. This was one of the mistakes I made when I ventured into cryptocurrency trading because I thought it was very easy and once you are in the bull run then there wouldn't be a downtrend. I made a lot of mistakes and that was when I realised that a lot of gurus in the market actually took their profit earlier. Generally making money online is not easy because it requires a lot of sacrifice and consistency. Focus is also very important for you to succeed online.

Making money online is only easy especially when you have a legit paying , easily , accessible , and flexible website to work on in order to earn a considerable and positive amount of money . But in a case where you don't have a legit website then making money is hard . In all ramification making money online is actually not easy because there are a lot of scam website in the internet which our own and controlled by various scammers and fraudsters whose aims and objectives are to rob motivated and poised individuals of their time , money , energy , phone resources (data) , and knowledge etc .

That is why as an advance online Hustler I usually tell online money making newbies that in order to stay away from scam website or in order to not be victims and subjects to internet scammers and online fraudsters . It is wise and advisable to use a scam site detector . A scam detector is an app or website that allows individuals to know whether a website exists , is legit , is flexible , and easily accessible etc . two of the best scam site detector I have been using for the past years are : trustpilot and sureplug .

I've read countless blogpost about making money online, which most of the time gravitate towards making it easy and seamless, which in reality is just facade, making money online is just like offline business if we remove the digital inclinations.

Same rules applies, you have to deal with competitors, you need to have an edge, you should offer something new to consumers and many other rules that applied to offline business.

But I don't know why it's not always the case when it comes to blogs or other information outlet, they've made sold us in believing working online is just about waking up when you wanted, travel anywhere you wanted and still make shitload of money.

I know working online offers comfort and you'll make decisions on your own without consultations and all but still you still need to grind and hustle it out if you truly want to make an income in your business.

What do you think?
Hello. Hope you are all doing well. Your question is really very interesting. I fully agree with every single word you mention in your post. In my opinion, making money online is not easy as it seems.

Undoubtedly, more and more people are interested in making money online today. They prefer working online to working offline. I believe that the main reason is that with online jobs you can work from the comfort of your own house wearing even your pyjamas. You have no stress because nobody pushes you to work harder and harder or checks your work. What's more, when you work online, you can arrange your daily schedule as you wish since you can have flexible working hours. This is wonderful because you can spend more time with your family and friends.

On the other hand, making money online is not always easy. It is true that there are a lot of online jobs to choose from but most of the sites that offer these online jobs are fake. In the past, I used to work for several sites but they proved to be fake since I never received any payment from them. Unfortunately, I wasted a lot of time, energy and effort working on these fake sites. This is very disappointing and unfair of course.

In conclusion, making money is not always easy because of the fake sites that exist online but it can be exciting only when you find a good and legit earning site like Trendri. Trendri is the best earning platform of all!

There was a time when I used to think that making money online is quite easy. This was the main reason why I chose to make money online rather than seeking an offline job. In the initial days, I tried searching for ways to make money online and at that time, there were not many websites or opportunities available to me. So I thought that making money online is not a possibility. The main issue with making money online is that you do not have many options and opportunities. There are very few websites where you could actually make money. There are some websites where you could make some extra cash, but those websites are primarily for people who reside in countries such as The United States and The United Kingdom.

This means that if you live in a developing country, then the chances are that online money making opportunities will be really limited for you. Some people living in developing countries choose to start a website to make money. However, making money with a website is not that easy either. So, the conclusion is that making money online is not an easy job and it requires a lot of effort and time to make good income online.

Most of all these blogs, articles and the likes we see today are simply misleading. They tell you what you want to hear simply to attract you. I have said this before and I we keep on saying it, making money in general is never easy. Be it online or offline, you need a high level of discipline, dedication, determination and of cause consistency to be able to make money, and not to mention hard work.

Making money online is very easy. I am saying this based on my experience because I left high paying job to build my virtual career. Now, I am making money online and I earn more than what I was earning from my job. Now, you might want to know what I do online to make a full time income? Well, my first income source is influencer marketing. I promote businesses on my facebook and instagram pages and make good money. My second income source is my website where I earn from adsnese, ad sales, affiliate marketing, and sponsored posts. Youtube is my third source.

I have read countless of posts like this on this forum and I keep asking why people always want to go the easiest ways when the actual fact is that the more you are challenged, the more your potential will be unleashed. So why opting for the easiest ways. Hence this has been the major reason why some people never make tangible money from online scheme. Some even back out because it is not as easy as they want.

Focus on the scheme that you want to be making money from. It may be skills or unskilled. Learn all the rudiments that are associated with such a platoform. Then it will be easier. No matter how easy a platform is, if we haven't learnt what it takes toske mokey there, we are only wasting our time.

After this, we need to schedule our time. The most decisive factor in making money online is the time. The more time you spend online, the more money you are likely to have. We need to plan our time well. For those that are making money online without any side hustle, every hour should be working hour. But for those that still have some stuffs doing, they may have to plan well.

This is not my position to make a hasty generalization so I would only drop my opinion based on my experience online. The decision I made to start making money online was not because I thought that making money online would be quite easy but it was due to the offline situations that kept recurring negatively. Since I started working online, I have not seen or felt how easy it has been because even in the process of working, I encounter a lot of challenges which are usually beyond my control in some cases.

There are lot of priorities that should be set when it comes to working online and the first of them all is; the level of motivation. Working online is a new dimension on it own, because to a larger extent, it is more like being a self-made boss which gives you the leverage to work at your will or schedule. This advantage also imposes a major demerit in that, it encourages laxity amongst individuals and makes them not to reach their target. Working online demands a lot of commitment which includes some level of quality time, creativity and innovative ideas. Working online might be easy for others but I cannot testify to this yet.

Those blog posts that say that making money online is so easy and gives you so much free time could be misleading for sure. They fail to mention that you may have to work a whole day just like an offline job in order to make enough money to earn a living.

Maybe the only difference is that you will be working from home and being your own boss. Which can be challenging given that most people will not be hard on themselves and keep themselves accountable to work just like a boss would make you. But if you learn self discipline, you will be able to work hard and earn so much money.

Then there is the advantage of giving yourself breaks. Unlike offline jobs where you may have only one off day per week. When working online, you can give yourself weekend offs where you just have fun and not do any work.

Otherwise, when working online, you need to set targets for yourself. Personally, I like setting daily targets for myself because they are easier to be accountable for and I can stay disciplined at achieving them. Then learn self discipline so that you can deal with distractions and Focus on the work.

Speaking from my personal experience, I do not think that making money online is easy. So far, the ability to make money online has been so tedious because each day, I make it as a duty to source for other feasible ways of making money online and till today, there has been no positive feedback.

Also, some survey sites which I had registered with and done the necessary procedures till today, I haven't been able to get a single survey and according to some of the report, I discovered that at times it's always been given out based on; age, occupation and most of all it is always available for those in tier 1 countries and unfortunately I fall under the lower tier countries which is one of the major reasons surveys are not available. This has made the whole process so tedious but notwithstanding, I still look forward to better days ahead and not being discouraged because of the present conditions. My online target would be to make atleast $5 in a day with that, I will be able to have a saving plan and also map out a schedule on how to function on a daily basis to ensure productivity.

Making money online is not that easy ooo as for me I see it as a hard something because if you don't have patience you can not do online business.. there are many online business which are fake and which use to scam people alot for example out of 100% of online business we have 90% of them are scammer if you have fallen into the hands of this scammer before like up to 5 times you will not want to try it again put if you have alot of patience you will see the one that is legit. If you want to know the one which is legit you we see that when you want to register they will not request for money from you most website who demand for money for registration are scammer..

things in which you can use for a online business are your smartphones or your laptops they are the only two tools in which you can make used of and after that you should look for a legit website which don't demand for money for registration and follow all the instructions given to you after that you can start to earning from it..
you can now see that is not easy to work online...

Making money online is not as easy as it seems because there are many fake websites out there and in order for you to get legit one you will have to look carefully in order not to get scammed there have been many situations where website seems to be legit at first but later turns to scam as times goes on and this is very painful when you work tirelessly on a website and end up not getting paid for your time.

People think that making money online is as easy as it seems and so they come online looking for free ways by which they can make money without them knowing that they can't make money like that online you will have to settle down and work hard just like the way you work offline if you really want to make something out of online business there is no way you can't cheat online business it is online business that will treat you so if you don't want to get cheated you will need to work hard because you are the only one who will lose here because there is no way you can either get your investment refunded so look well before you join any website