Is money considered to be the most important thing in the world.

Axis

Banned
There is absolutely no doubt the fact that money is important but money itself is not the most important thing in the world and it is suddenly so sad to see how maturity of people bring to themselves or necessary suffering and uncalled consequences as a result of the risk they put themselves in in order to achieve money in abundance. It is very important to understanding the value of money and also understand the pace you need to take when we are pursuing money. In my own view and perspective I do not consider money to be the most important thing in the world but instead I consider money to be one of the most important thing in the world.

Other things considered important to human beings include our life, our family, our marital relationships, and most importantly our relationship with God. And so with this in mind we must only pursue money only for what it is which is basically an asset or a resourceful tool used to make our needs and wants available and satisfied. Money is also a means in which we can store of value for ourselves or we can save for the future.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
I absolutely agree with everything you mention in your interesting thread about money. The truth is that money is important in life since we cannot survive without it. It also offers financial freedom and independence ,so we can make plans for the future. However, there are things in life which are more important than money like love, health and peace.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
You are right about your write up. But I still have something to say about this. Though money is very important and good for every body to have because without it one may find it difficult to enjoy life. In other way round having money alone without peace of mind is like fetching water without drinking it.
One can not enjoy money without peace of mind because; somebody that is not healthy can not leave a good life and enjoy life. There is a saying that; health is wealth . So if you are health and you work hard without loosing hope there is possibility that you can still make it in life and get that money.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
You are right money is one of the essential and important we need to have in life. The truth remain that swe cannot survive without look around you, you would realize that we need money in our lives. Without money you can't even eat food for survival. Staying hungry can never be the way out. You would do better with money in the pocket.

Another thing is that money helps give us It financial freedom and independence ,it is only when we have money in the pocket that we can make plans for the future.. Money is like power to us

Bisolami

Verified member
There is absolutely no doubt the fact that money is important but money itself is not the most important thing in the world and it is suddenly so sad to see how maturity of people bring to themselves or necessary suffering and uncalled consequences as a result of the risk they put themselves in in order to achieve money in abundance. It is very important to understanding the value of money and also understand the pace you need to take when we are pursuing money. In my own view and perspective I do not consider money to be the most important thing in the world but instead I consider money to be one of the most important thing in the world.

Other things considered important to human beings include our life, our family, our marital relationships, and most importantly our relationship with God. And so with this in mind we must only pursue money only for what it is which is basically an asset or a resourceful tool used to make our needs and wants available and satisfied. Money is also a means in which we can store of value for ourselves or we can save for the future.
Money is not the most important thing in the world. Our life is the most important thing in the world and it should be very paramount to everyone of us. A lot of people did not even care about their lives anymore because they are trying to make more money which is not supposed to be so.

Also, there is no doubt that we all need money because I don't think there is any action or anything that we want to do in our lives and we will not need money. Money is important to everyone but our lives are more important and I think everyone should note that.