Is PI Legit or Scam?

General01

Good day everyone
I wanted to enquire from you whether the cryptocurrency called pi that started a couple of years back and has been in mining phase for some time now reliable or scam.
I heard a lot of people questioning it's existence and validity largely because there has not been a set date to launch this cryptocurrency.
I want to know your views on this
Because I know of my friends that mine it consistently everyday and they so much believe it is legit. Whereas I personally did not believe it to be true but a waste of my precious time and resources.
Just tell me your views whether I might be convinced to believe and start straight away
Thanks in advance

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Good day everyone
I wanted to enquire from you whether the cryptocurrency called pi that started a couple of years back and has been in mining phase for some time now reliable or scam.
I heard a lot of people questioning it's existence and validity largely because there has not been a set date to launch this cryptocurrency.
I want to know your views on this
Because I know of my friends that mine it consistently everyday and they so much believe it is legit. Whereas I personally did not believe it to be true but a waste of my precious time and resources.
Just tell me your views whether I might be convinced to believe and start straight away
Thanks in advance
Good morning from my region. Hope you are all doing well. Your thread is very interesting because these days most people are interested in investing in cryptocurrencies. Perhaps cryptocurrency investment is among the best investments around the world.

However, it is often said that crypto investment is a very risky one. Maybe they are right. For this reason, it is wise to invest only what you can afford to lose. Nevertheless, I think that it is worth investing in cryptocurrencies provided that you are careful. I have heard that a lot of people make money from cryptocurrencies every day. Thus, I started investing in cryptocurrencies as well, though I have not any special knowledge of them. Anyway, I will see how it goes. The truth is that I find it exciting. I like watching the rates of the crypto going up and down. :)

Well, as far as the pi cryptocurrency is concerned, I have no idea if it is legit or not. I have never heard about this cryptocurrency before. I am sure that some members here who know about cryptocurrencies will inform us about it. Have a great day everyone!

Wiserr

Well, currently I dont have the crypto coin called pi, but we all believed and had hope that it would be launched since December 2021, we were expecting to see that but it was unfortunate that uptil now it is not been launched, I have been convinced several times to start mining of this pi but I dont know why I dont have and interest on it, I just consider it as a scam coin, because they have been saying it will be launched and it was not, considering the fact that it does not have good rate now in the crypto market, but I believe one can buy it and keep it for long time investment or in the next years to come maybe it will be launched as it was said, I have a brother that has about one thousand of the coin, he's still expecting it to enter the crypto market so that he can investment as many as coin he wants, I believe it is possible that the rate of the coin may increase in the next years to come, because that was how the highest crypto coin was which is the bitcoin, until when it was launched, so I will advice you to keep it if you have it currently.

KURTAULI

After 5 centuries PI coin will be added to the stock market. The project is very dubious. whitepaper is just empty words and has no future. In my opinion PI is just a regular app that uses a phone resource. Phone hosting is the most expensive service they even use for free on the user's phone

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
PI is dead now, nobody talks about it, once there were groups who used to promote PI network, many people fall for it, free mining was what attracted them, they only lost their data, electricity, effort, and perhaps hope too.

PI supporters even tried to lure people on the name of Cryptoworld Don Lord Satoshi Nakamoto, they even claimed that PI is created by daughter of Satoshi, but that daughter never came to claim (everyone knows that if any girl / woman will claim to be that person, then her father must be Satoshi Nakamoto.

Anyway after recent crash of market and LUNA debacle, nobody will care about a crypto which never had a value.

Conclusion - PI never exists in any value., and has no place in crypto.

After 5 centuries PI coin will be added to the stock market.
Very funny.