Forex Strategies Is Price Action trading really worth it?

otunbasegit

Because trading in range-bound or crowded markets may be difficult, many traders prefer to wait for prices to break out before entering a position.

A triangle is a geometric figure that has three sides.

A triangle is a time period in which prices appear to form a wedge or a triangle on the chart. A 'descending triangle' will be seen in the image below:

btaliat

VIP Contributor
How best will it be if the article is more than this and really explained what is even crucial. I am not a forex trader but I have interest in cryptocurrency trading and it seems the two work the same way, that's why I am always read with rapt attention anything related to trading.

Robson Dey

I select Forex4you broker who give different and flexible developed trading platforms such as – desktop, web trading, mobile trading and MT4 trading platforms. For their traders they also allow – live chat, video calling and e-mail systems to connect with the traders in any time they need help. I get overall all the facilities a trader needs to trade comfortably and efficiently.
Now I am gradually improving my trading skill by the support of my reliable trading broker. I think Forex trading is just blessing for me and for other persons who participants into this business. Various types of platforms are being offered by various types of brokers. And I prefer the broker who allows different trading platforms to their customers.

Xantus

Personally I prefer price action to using indicators because indicators most times they lag but price action you just have to understand the price pattern, if it a triangle as you said which is a continuation pattern, if it forms on a down trend then you know the breakout is going to be down but if it forms on an up trend then you know the breakout going to be up it's just as you said. You just wait for the breakout and then you get cool cash from there.

Ray Martinez

The strategy is important to be successful and make consistent profit from trading. It is better to build one yourself rather than adopting someone else trading strategy. Every trader is different and has their own trading preference. So, it isn’t granted that someone else profitable strategy will work for you. My broker Forex4you offers a demo account where I can easily build my own trading strategy.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
Price action is a very good trading style. The strategy that many traders trade by applying. A trader using price action can be considered as a beginner trader to a professional trader. Many traders trade together with this strategy. I have been able to make a lot of profit using the price action theory on the Eurotrader broker's mt4 platform.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Just like the poster above me concluded. Most new traders prefer using the piece action theory but those that are knowledgeable in forex most time tend to use the technical and fundamental analysis to analyze some market prices before they start a trade. However, price action is the easiest to understand.

Setho

VIP Contributor
When you are talking about price action then you are talking about the basic things about forex which is concentrating the period of demand and supply. Understanding the zones is very critical but then sometimes they happen so quick and you might not be able to keep track of it and make the best use of it.