Is QuizCentre Legit Or Scam? Just Check It Up.

Sikapa

Verified member
Hi guys I'm so confused about what I'm seeing today. This morning a friend of my just sent me a link of a certain survey site and this site was claiming to pay $1 per a minute. What! $1 per minute? In fact this is too good to believe because I know there are a lot of scam sites out there and I have be a victim of these sites before so this time I'm so vigilante. My friend asked me to try my hand on it to see if is legit Screenshot_20220425-112145.png or not because after all, there is no harm I'm trying.

Although he doesn't know I work online but I do and I know scam sites. No hesitating, I signed up and just by filling in my sign up forms I was rewarded $10. I took a simple survey and I now have $28 but the minimum amount to withdraw is $200 which can be send to PayPal, bank account and many other ways to withdraw. I'm so confused now, do you think this site is legit or is a wolf in sheep clothing?

I will live the screenshots and the link to the site below for you to check for me if is original. Thank you for your concern.
See the link:https://tinyurl.com/mphz2ms3

Abigael

Valued Contributor
That sounds so ridiculous. Earning $1 per minute is just too good to be true. It is for your own good that you don't trust such a site. You will only end up wasting your time and effort in answering surveys for such a site. Which will make you feel so wasted after doing all that.

Another thing that indicates that this site is definitely scam is that it's payment threshold is just too high. $200 as minimum payout is too high. Scam sites usually set their minimum payout this high so that people don't cash out early and realize that the site is scam.

I know you might say that the $200 is easy to reach given that you earn $1 each minute. But still, that is just too much work you will have done then end up not getting paid. Moreover, where will the site get such a high amount of money to pay all their users.

Scam sites are so tricky. They will lure you with their big promises. They know how people love free things or easy to get in large amounts. So they will try and lure with promises that seem too good to be true, you should trust your gut and not invest money or time in such sites.