Is Real Estate Market Better Than Cryptocurrency Market?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Both cryptocurrencies and real estate business are considered as best options when it comes to investments. Both of them are quite expensive assets because both of them are kinds of market that are worth trillions of dollars. I personally now think that real estate investments might be a much better option simply because of the fact that I have rarely seen real estate markets getting fluctuate. On the other hand, the cryptocurrency markets have been observed to decline in a very short period of time. Many people would argue that cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin have bounced back and recovered well, but what they do not realise is the fact that the recovery of Bitcoin relies on many factors like market capitalisation and the overall investment.

The real estate market has a much better flow and it does not crashes overnight just like the cryptocurrency market does. Of course there are some advantages of investing in Bitcoin over investing in the real estate market. For example, you can liquidate your assets whenever you want. But when it comes to real estate market, you must wait for the buyer to come and buy the asset. So, do you think that real estate market is still much better option as compared to cryptocurrencies?

Shaf

Verified member
I will personally prefer real estate 8f I'm serious about investing over cryptocurrency simply because of its greater stability.

Imagine losing 50% or more 6 the value of your life savings in a few weeks or months. That's not something most people would bargain for. That's the possible scenario with cryptocurrency and that's putting it mildly. This doesn't happen with real estate and.yiu can instead expect the value of your asset to appreciate instead.

It would be even better though to diversify between the two of them for better risk management and to to take advantage of their peculiarities. Cryptocurrency and it's volatility can give multiples of your capital in a short while, which can then be invested in real estate for longer term and more stable returns.

Dora Wi

There is a lot of nuance about every investment method and market and I don't think we can state one is objectively better than the rest.
Real estate is a great long-term investment, but it can require quite a lot of starting capital. It is a relatively stable way of generating gains. Cryptos are a lot more volatile and risky, but they give you a chance to trade short term and with smaller amounts of money as well.
At the end of the day, everyone should choose what to invest in based on their own preferences and circumstances.

Shigobad2020

Real estate markets is the best market and investment because its a life investment which will keep giving you money no matter the situation or economic condition of that particular country and thats why many people prefer investing in real estate business than crypto currency.

Though crypto currency investment or business is also good and can make you rich overnight depending on the volatility of the crypto currency at that particular time , but it can also decrease and you might loose your investments along the line while real estate business will keep yielding money everytime ,

The only problem I believe real estate investment and business have is that it can only be started with a huge amount of money if you are building an estate , it cost million of naira and thats why i believe its not a business for a poor people while you can invest in crypto currency if you have any amount of money.