Is scalping your favorite trading style?

Asahi

Verified member
Scalping refers to short time trading and in scalping, traders close trades within some pips of opening. As a scalper, you should go for such a broker that allows traders with updated trading technologies and technical errors free platforms. FXOpulence is one of the best brokers for scalping.

FXOpen Trader

Scalping refers to short time trading and in scalping, traders close trades within some pips of opening. As a scalper, you should go for such a broker that allows traders with updated trading technologies and technical errors free platforms. FXOpulence is one of the best brokers for scalping.

When we are doing Scalping based trades then the timing into the markets becomes very important for us.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Yes, nowadays I mostly scalp because I'm a day trader, I'm always looking at the chart, I have enough time on my hands do I mostly scalp the gold market, I like how quick the market move and you also get to know if you're right or wrong quickly in the market and correct course quickly.

Compared to let's say swing trading, where you will be in the market for a number of days and then you'll still hit SL, but I understand these things depends on lifestyle and the Time a trader has on his hands, it's important to use a style you have a flair for