Business Ideas Is selling beans cake a lucrative business?

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
I have learnt a lot in this life and their is saying that; the more you live the more you learn.
Please I really need your advise on this issue.

I was called upon by a friend and he told me that we should invest in selling beans cake beside the road that its what some guys are doing now a days due to lack of job opportunity the country example my country because I fall to the third tier country.
So I told him that if really we want to make profit there that there are something we need to put in to considerations before venturing in to such a business.

(1) we need yo consider the capital. The resources to start the business needed to be intact first in hand.

(2) we need to make research about where to put our shop if the place will really sale what we about to start.

(3) packaging: we need to make things different to the way other people are doing it. We can do it very well that it will be attracted to many people to patronised us.

(4)Our price should not be too high so that people will find it easy to buy and eat.

(5) The quality of the beans cake must be superb that our own will be more preferable to our competitors ,if there is one.

These is the idea I gave to him before we can move ahead to execute the project.

Is selling beans cake a lucrative business?
Your idea will be welcome.

funmi

Verified member
Sincerely speaking, selling of bean cakes(akara) is very lucrative. The only issue is that all that you have highlighted is very important to consider before setting it up. More so, make sure you don't have much competitors in the area where you want to set the business up. The quality of the bean cakes must be very rich and make sure the aroma must also be inviting so that people will have no choice but to branch your shop to buy from you.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Selling of beans cake which is popularly called akara is a very lucrative business and a lot of people are involved on it and I can probably tell you that there is really no competition because everyone who is involved on it in my area sales all theirs on daily basis. I think it requires a little funding before you can be able to start and you also need to buy some things and also have the right knowledge of how to do it.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I know some guys that come from the eastern part of my country to the western part that I live to do this business. Seriously, it is not possible to estimate the whooping sum of money these guys make per day doing this business. People of all walks of life throng their place early in the morning queuing just to buy the beans cake. I envy them at times to be sincere.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I know some guys that come from the eastern part of my country to the western part that I live to do this business. Seriously, it is not possible to estimate the whooping sum of money these guys make per day doing this business. People of all walks of life throng their place early in the morning queuing just to buy the beans cake. I envy them at times to be sincere.
The business is very lucrative here in my area and there are a lot of people involved on it. people usually call me in the morning when going to work to buy beans cake and bread for their breakfast and I can tell you that the people involved in this kind of business make a whole lot of money on daily basis.

Good luck

Verified member
Bean cake is not a bad business.A lot of people have made fortune from this business.A lot of people have established their own mini company doing this.Infact,it has helped a lot of graduate that are yet to secure a white collar Job after leaving school to survive infact some are not even searching for jobs again.If one is determined and focus, the business is Ok.

Josemendez

Verified member
From where I come from , beans cake is quite a good and lucrative business as people normally use bean cake for breakfast and dinner.
It is also quite affordable thus the sellers do not have difficulty in selling their Bean cake . The only challenge is that the business is stressful

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Its profitable but what matters most in the business is more of packaging , you have to make sure you create the best service that could suit the demand of your customer , most times you could use a customized nylon and even the open space you are selling needs to very neat for the customers to love the place and want to purchase the product more i think

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Bean cake will be lucrative for you if you can prepare it well. a lot of families especially here in Nigeria love bean cake that is well prepared. So one needs to buy the ingredients to use in a cheap location to make it a little big for sale. The sale will be faster

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Anything that you have to water as it's source of mixture, will always be profitable, if the seller is smart enough. Beans cakes are well been sought after in my country, especially in the morning or in the night. People like this if it's been prepared very well. And people may come from far distance looking for beans cake, for the fact that it's sweet.

D

Deleted member 28127

Most of beans cake salers cooperate with many restaurants or coofees that are popular so for example if you open a shop for beans cake delivery or selling you will get lower sales than selling beans cake with reduced margin to coofees and restaurants and may get many order per day instead of selling in traditionnal way. Runner of business must be clever to handle sales rapidly.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Most of beans cake salers cooperate with many restaurants or coofees that are popular so for example if you open a shop for beans cake delivery or selling you will get lower sales than selling beans cake with reduced margin to coofees and restaurants and may get many order per day instead of selling in traditionnal way. Runner of business must be clever to handle sales rapidly.
That's a good idea. That's what we call synergy in business. If one really want to be making good profit by selling bean cake it needed to move or lias with somebody selling someone that complement it ,that is one can eat together with it. Though both the sales of beans sellers and that person business will increase greatly together.

Setho

VIP Contributor
The selling of the popular beans cake is not a bad business and their at all. In order to increase your chances of being successful you should make sure that you have selected a particular area that the residents consumed a very well. You can also boost your chances by selling it in combination with things like bread.