Is Skrill Payment Gateway Really That Bad?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Skrill is one of the most widely used payment processors but it is still not as popular as PayPal. Skrill has been in business for a very long time and it was also knows as Moneybookers a few years ago. Even though the website of Skrill (Moneybookers) looks very professional, it has a really bad image in the eyes of people. For example, Skrill performed really bad on Site Jabber where almost more than 100 people claimed that they had a really horrible experience with skrill. My reviews of those "reviews" actually showed me that people had their money "locked" into their Skrill accounts and they are not able to withdraw it even after sending documents for verification. Whenever they send documents, they get rejected.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Not just skrill, but also a lot of payment processors want people to provide legitimate documents for verification. That's because a simple mistake committed by these payment gateways can get them in trouble with the authorities. They cannot let people withdraw without verification because otherwise they would be charged with money laundering.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Skrill ways of verification is just too stressful and too much bureaucracy which made someone like me to dumped it for the ones that are not that stressful. There was a time a friend told me that he couldn't withdraw his money because after sending the documents they requested from him.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Skrill ways of verification is just too stressful and too much bureaucracy which made someone like me to dumped it for the ones that are not that stressful. There was a time a friend told me that he couldn't withdraw his money because after sending the documents they requested from him.

Not getting verified and rejection of documents is a big issue with skrill and I have read severla complaints against skrill in this regard. If you ever visite Site Jabber and read skrill's reviews, you will find countless number of people complaining against skrill's handling of documents and verification process. People have their funds locked in skrill accounts without any chance of withdrawing their funds.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Not getting verified and rejection of documents is a big issue with skrill and I have read severla complaints against skrill in this regard. If you ever visite Site Jabber and read skrill's reviews, you will find countless number of people complaining against skrill's handling of documents and verification process. People have their funds locked in skrill accounts without any chance of withdrawing their funds.
Legally, skrill needs to be sanctioned. Who knows may be they are intentionally doing such an act in order to rip off people from their earn heard money. At least there should be a way people should be recovering their money. Who now owns the money that they refuse to release on that flimsy excuse.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
This experience is too bad. I was still in the shoes of those who can not collect or withdraw money from my PayPal account till today. PayPal held my money for past six month now and after I have written them lots of messages on the account limitation of sending and withdrawing yet all effort still proves abortive.
Information is really power in the sense that; I was just trying to test skrill wallet not knowing that it's not doing good to. I need app that I will be using yo receive money direct yo my Local bank Account. Any help please?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
This experience is too bad. I was still in the shoes of those who can not collect or withdraw money from my PayPal account till today. PayPal held my money for past six month now and after I have written them lots of messages on the account limitation of sending and withdrawing yet all effort still proves abortive.
Information is really power in the sense that; I was just trying to test skrill wallet not knowing that it's not doing good to. I need app that I will be using yo receive money direct yo my Local bank Account. Any help please?
I have suffered the same thing with payoneer. What I don't rally understand is that where does the money go? If they are in the custody of these monies, for how long can they be in charge of these money. I only conclude hastily that it is just a way of duping their customers using their weaknesses.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I have suffered the same thing with payoneer. What I don't rally understand is that where does the money go? If they are in the custody of these monies, for how long can they be in charge of these money. I only conclude hastily that it is just a way of duping their customers using their weaknesses.

This is why I believe that these online payment Gateways should simplify the verification process and make it more straightforward. I really do not understand why their document verification departments is having a big problem with account verification. There are so many people who have complained the same thing and it seems that the problem is from the payment gateways' side. This is why I do not deposit my funds into a payment gateway where they require you to send documents.