Is the Bitcoin claim app legit or scam.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
I am pretty sure that the majority of us here know that Bitcoin is of a high price , and it is kind of impossible to still mine Bitcoin . There are various apps on the internet that promises it uses our members to mine and acquire Bitcoin . But the question to ask are these websites or apps legit or fake . Well I wouldn't say that all Bitcoin mining website a scam but I will make emphasis on a particular bitcoin website I have been using to mine Bitcoin . The name of the website is called bitcoin claim . Com . Through the website you can also download the app on play store for Android users and on the Google app store for iOS users . To use the website you must have a profile and link your wallet bitcoin address to start mining effectively and accurately .

This website is obviously and absolutely a scam . Some of the reasons why I say the website is a scam is that , first of all there is no concrete or positive information about the founders and creators of the website . and also the amount of Bitcoin and individual can mine on a day is close to $200 which you can't even withdraw . It is important we stay away from website like this because you are just wasting your time , energy , and phone resources ( data and battery ) .