Is the future of money in cryptocurrencies?

Ganibade

Verified member
When it comes to where to save your money in cryptocurrency, there are many options. For your protection, it is crucial to know whether transactions are covered. Reputable exchanges with a track record of making things right for its customers include Binance and Coinbase. In the same way that there are questionable banks everywhere, the same is true of cryptocurrencies.

What occurs if I chuck a $20 bill into a fire? It's the same with crypto. I won't be able to access those currencies if I misplace my sign-in information for a particular digital wallet or exchange. Again, I can't emphasize enough how crucial it is to work with a respectable organization.

Scaling is the following problem. This may be the biggest roadblock standing in the way of more transactions being made on the blockchain right now. Fiat money travels through transactions considerably more quickly than cryptocurrency. 40,000 transactions can be processed by Visa every second. The blockchain's usual processing capacity is only 10 per second. A new protocol, which will dramatically increase this to 60,000 transactions per second, is now being implemented. The Lightning Network has the potential to make cryptocurrency the preferred form of payment.

Without bringing up convenience, the discourse would be lacking. What features of traditional banking and payment methods do individuals most enjoy? Cash is definitely simpler to use most of the time for people who prefer it.

Did you know that businesses exist that offer all of this in the cryptocurrency industry as well? Monaco is already offering Visa-branded cards that will exchange your digital currency into the local currency for you automatically.

If you've ever tried wiring money to someone, you know how time-consuming and expensive the procedure can be. Blockchain transactions make it possible for everyone, no matter where they live, to get cryptocurrency in only a few minutes. In addition, it is far safer and cheaper than using a bank wire.

Several current means of money transfer are available in both worlds. Consider programs like Messenger Pay, Venmo, and Zelle as one example. Millions of millennials use these applications every day.

mayalily

i am not getting exactly what you want to say

Bash4j

I think the decentralized nature of cryptocurrency eliminates the need for an intermediary and central authorities reduce the risk of fraud, censorship, and control is why it's the future. This trustless system allows individuals to transact directly with each other via Centralized platforms like Binance, Bitget, and a few others.

aayafi

No one trusts cryptocurrencies 100%
There must be paper money all the way

Bestmary

The future of money is in anything you believe it should be. Crypto is also part of it because it is now versatile. Keeping money in a safe place should be what comes into play next to avoid telling a sad story. There are good exchanges that have deployed transparency and safety for their users. I know some exchanges have implemented Merkle Tree offering it a safe boat for their user's assets

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
cryptocurrencies will be and people will make noney on it , but its very hard to control it , so i dont think so .
The whole space is evolving... Crypto have embraced P2E,Web3,metaverse & the recent AI trend. Over the time, we might have some kinda facilities to "Control" it, dunno what kinda control you're talking about! But, crypto isn't stopping so soon... IMG_20231112_005320.jpg