Future Traders Lose A Good Amount Of Money As Cryptocurrencies Rise Once Again

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Cryptocurrency never had a good ending in the year 2021 when the cryptocurrency market crashed in a really horrible way on 6th December, 2021. Some experts believed that the market crashed due to holidays and outbreaks of new variants of Covid-19 virus. Many cryptocurrency traders were thinking that the year 2022 would give new hopes for the traders. However, it seems that this is not the case. The cryptocurrency market crashed once again from 6th January to 8th January and now it seems like a few traders are now again facing some problems.

According to latest news, many cryptocurrency traders lost around 82 million dollars approximately on 12 January 2022. However, they did not lost money due to crash of cryptocurrency market rather they faced loses on future trades by betting on a crash of Bitcoin and other currencies in the digital market. Bitcoin regained value to some extent and the same is the case with a few tokens and Altcoins that follow Bitcoin, as many traders in other coins also lost money. This suggests that cryptocurrency market is truly volatile and many traders could get puzzled in the end. This is why I recommend proper trading strategy when it comes to investing in cryptocurrency and traders must never rely on luck itself to benefit from cryptocurrency investments.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Futures trading is really profitable and that is what expert are trading because they do not have the time to trade spot And spot will always generate little profit most especially if they are trading with smaller capital, but with future they can be able to make hundred percent of their capital within a short period of time depending on the leverage they are using..

In as much as the profit percentage in future trading is very high at the same time the losing rate in future is also very high...

People who are trading futures must really understand what they are doing because without proper understanding and how to predict the market perfectly then you may not likely be able to gain anything and most of the time your account will always be liquidated..

When I started trading of future with top-quality then I did not get anything because risk management was not in me and that is one of the reason I lost so much in cryptocurrency then, but now if I am going back into cryptocurrency I'll make sure I have good understanding of risk management as it is a necessary tools that can help traders achieve huge success...