The Future of Meme Coins.

Fidelia1

When Doge metamorphosed from a social media meme to a crypto token, meme coins was instituted as part of the crypto ecosystem. They have thrived on celebrities' endorsement and hype to become explosive.

But it has proven to be a flatter to deceive as they lacked real world utility. As it stands, Doge and Shiba Inu have struggled to exert real time value in it's pricing and growth. Hopefully, if SHIB manages to build it's own DEX, it's value would boost.

The new kid on the block in terms of meme coins is PEPE. It has shown promise and if it can get it's NFT integration right, it could be the poster boy of meme coins.

My experience of investing in Shiba Inu (shiba) resulted in big losses, although currently I still keep Dogecoin but it is not the aim of investing only as a transaction instrument. In my opinion, memecoin would be better as a short-term investment or just for trading. Most memecoins are held by whales or people famous for their tweets to lure retail investors into their trap. The biggest concern is that memecoin often creates bubbles and can burst at any time depending on the whale playing pump and dump.