Is There A Link Between Covid-19 Infections And Tooth Brushing?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Brushing your teeth is crucial for health. People who do not brush teeth more often suffer from some sort of disease. Not brushing your teeth can cause bad breath and gum diseases. Moreover, avoiding brushing can cause plaque in teeth and this can cause many people to feel bad about you. Many dentists recommend people to brush teeth at least two times in a day. Usually, many people prefer brushing teeth at night before they go to bed and when they wake up in the morning. In this post, we will find two interesting facts about using teeth brush and brushing teeth.

You Must Change Brush After You Recover From Covid-19 Infection

This is something a few doctors in India are claiming. Many Indian media channels have quoted a few doctors who say that since Covid-19 virus particles can spread rapidly and pass easily from one surface to other, the chances of getting infected again are quite high in case the brush contains the virus particles. According to a few doctors such as Dr. Bhumika, who belong to the Aakash Healthcare Hospital, it is much better to change the brush.

Do Not Share Tooth Brushes With Other People

I am not sure if this is true, but I have read that a few people do share their toothbrush. For example, a few couples may share toothbrush. A recently conducted analysis by the Oral Health Foundation has suggested that sharing brushes can transmit the Covid-19 virus from one person to other.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Oral care is a very unique aspect of human card for now and this is very important even before the Advent of the Corona virus, so I do not think there is any link between tooth brushing and corona virus because even before now individuals have already know the benefit of keeping their mouth clean.

Funmifunmi

If use someone that have covid 19 toothbrush it can easily infected do not share toothbrush with anyone