Is there any means I can earn money online without any kind of investment?

Dave20

I want to focus your attention specifically on legal ways to improve your financial situation online and without investing. The Internet is rapidly spreading all over the world, and the question: «How to earn online?» is asked more and more often. You can start with the freelance exchange, work at home, have a flexible schedule, and a good income.

Here are some tips:

Choose a profession where you can grow up all the time. If you’re considering new fields – I strongly recommend you look into new automation technologies.
Check the ability to work in this specialty without experience or with minimal experience.
Then you will have the opportunity to start working (or working part-time), gradually increasing your level.
You can try the airSlate Academy is a super useful FREE tool for those who want to learn automation, start a new career. I believe that online learning and certification are what can help individuals better understand their needs and capabilities during the crisis.

In addition to that, they invite you to become their partners. They are giving you a new opportunity to keep up with the times and trends, and, of course, to make money.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Of course there is, you can try some several works, for example, this is the kind of work you do on trendri, I am trying to refer to a pay to post job and some other work like survey jobs which could allow you to earn money without investing any money asides the fact that you will have to put in your effort and time to it, most of the time, one could fall into the wrong hands in which you will have to work and not get paid when you are supposed to, this happens because not all the platforms are actually what they claim to be.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
I am not a fan of those category of people who believes that something can be built on nothing, life should not be seen from that perspective of doing nothing and getting something in returns. When we plain to do something lets always have it at the back of our minds that something must be given up in returns in other to achieve what we want. Now when it comes to online work, this is where more effort will actually be needed or exerted because working online requires alot of intellectual prowess and skills. I have seen people who think all that is needed for making money online is to get an andriod phone, or a laptop and get a working network. Even to get these things you must make use of money, and that is part of the investment that is required to succeed in an online platform where money can be made. It is more like going to school or acquiring a vocational skills in the offline system. So after getting to items you still require to learn an online skill like affiliate marketing, script writing, you can even teach online , you can aswel trade crypto currencies if you learn the skills.

Setho

VIP Contributor
The online space is becoming very popular right now has a lot of opportunities are beginning to open up . It is a matter of fact that you definitely need to have something of value that you can be able to offer online before you are going to stand a chance of making money . This does not in any way mean that you cannot be able to make money without having a formal skill .
You can very well be able to make money through the following means .

1. Social media management . You can be able to make money by managing their social media platforms of private individuals or businesses . You are going to be required to create highly engaging social media post and also be responding to their clients complaints and questions .

2. Translator . You can be able to work as a freelance translator especially if you are somebody that has basic knowledge about two languages . There are so many aspects where you can become gainfully employed like writing off pieces and scripts, you can also be brought in to create voice overs in another different language after you must have translated it from English .

Ayeshabashir

From my perspective i think yes you can make money without investing your money by doing hard work but on the other hand if you want to make money rapidly then i think you should invest your money in order to make money online because without investment surely you can earn money but not at a rapid and for me also trendri is the best forum where you can earn money in the form of dollars by creating the thread and by commenting on post without any investment also the mining websites where you can earn money in the form of digital currency because your coin automatically mined without any investment but this is very slow process to make money if you want to earn money thwn o suggest to invest your money in cryptocurrencies and buy bitcoin and ethereum and keep it aside and sell when the price will go up so that you will be bake to earn a lot of profit but before investing youe money you first search about the website where you want to invest your money whether it is legal or not and in which crypto you want to invest your money and invest only that amount of money which you bear to lose

moonchild

VIP Contributor
I don't see the reason why can think he can make money without investing anything, I honestly think it's an entitlement mentality that shouldn't be condone.

Money are value vouchers, you earn them when you provide value, and you have to work hard to be able to earn them,and If you apply this you'll find purpose in what you do and value it.

Even if there are way that one can make money without doing anything in return, it will be hard to use the money for anything good, because you didn't know how hard it is to get it in the first place.

Investment must not be money alone, if you spend your time on something then that's an investment and it's important we start valuing our time and see it as commodity also.

I would have agreed with you if you asked of ways that one can make money with low investment then I would recommend YouTube for you or Trendri or Learning how to code.

These are all ways that you can make money without really investing much of your money and time.

You can get started with any of them today, as all you require is an internet connection

Skysaint

Verified member
I don't just agree with your assessment. You just said earning money without ANY firm of investment, and I think that's too exaggerative. How can someone earn money without making any form of investment? Or maybe you should have said without investing any capital, that would have been better.
Let's take posting forums such as here for an example, do you know that the time you devote to working in here is a form of investment? Do you know that the mobile phone or the PC you are making use of to log in here each day is also a firm of investment? Because someone who don't have these devices can't get to earn from here through any other means. So to earn money, you should be willing to make investments whether it's the monetary terms or otherwise.
So I would take it that you mean, making money without investing in capital to any online site or project. I would also recommend freelancing because bit doesn't require anything else apart from your PC, mobile phone and the skill that should be good enough to sell online. I wouldn't say it's an earning method that doesn't require ANY firm of investment because you need money to purchase your equipments and also learn and master the skill.

Kendy

Verified member
Yes, it is very possible to earn online without any form of monetary investment. I am being specific to monetary investment because there is no possible way to work online without some form of hard work, commitment, data resources and quality content which is still a form of investment. When I started out online, I never knew there could be ways to make money online without investing money which led me to incur losses due to investing on Ponzi scheme, hyip sites and other illegal sites. It has become a norm that before I engage in any site, I must be extra careful not to waste my time. The last scam I fell to is still fresh in my memory because it was from a colleague who took advantage of my inexperience I'm crypto trading.

This very forum is one place I can vouch for which does not require any form of monetary investment. All you need to do is learn to be focused if you want to earn more because it depends on your level of hard work which would guarantee if you can peg at $2 daily which is a step in the right direction. You can also try out survey sites which requires no investment.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
It is quite possible for you to make money on the internet without any form of monetary investment. You must be ready to invest your time and seek proper knowledge before that will probably be possible.

One of the best ways in which you can get started with your internet journey is to venture into paid to post platforms. This requires some level of knowledge and probably a lot of time for you to make something tangible.

It also requires consistency and seriousness if you really want to succeed on different paid to post platforms. You can combine about 2 and be very serious on them and within a specific period of time, you will probably make something tangible which will probably surprise you.

I have been able to make some good amount of money on different paid to post platforms since last year.

Freelancing is also another good venture you can go into without any form of monetary investment but before then you must have gained a lot of knowledge or skills.

There are people that make money on different freelancing platforms like fiverr and they started with absolutely nothing. You just have to set your mind towards it and probably you would achieve it.

Yes. There are a lot of ways you can make money online without having to invest a penny. Some of a which I will be listing down below.

1. Signup for a CPA platform: CPA means commission per action, you get paid a certain commission for performing various actions online. Actions can be downloading an app, signing up for an app, or referring leads and users. For every actions completed, you get paid a certain amount of money in dollar. This is a good way to make money without invested or sending cash to anyone.

2. Involving in paid to post forums: just like this one, a paid to post forum (also called a PTP forum) is one where you get paid or rewards to post quality threads and topics. Participating in forum posting is free.

3. Joining a freelancing program: this is one of the best platform to earn substantial amount of money. As a freelancer, you get to choose your niche to the best of your abilities. It is free to join and you can make thousands of dollars when you get various clients bumping on your profile.

These are the best things to start up if you have low or no income. All you need to get started Is your mobile phone and an internet connection, I don't think that would be a problem to anyone. Do free to check them out.

EmmanuelAnsk

The previous answers are relevant, but I'd like to emphasize that, while it's not as easy as it appears in the video I've attached, it is possible to earn money with Google using the methods explained in this YouTube channel and quite easily, but it's especially important to invest time in learning.
shrinke.me/PMzJkS

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
It is 100% possible there are some platforms and website in the internet that are completely free and do not require any sort of monetary capital to be made in order for you to work on it to earn money online . majority of people today are afraid of making money online because they think that they will always invest in order to make money online , what does on the other hand who are not afraid of making money online still believe that they need to invest in order to end a positive and considerate amount of money . This is not totally true , because I personally have worked on various free website that are well paying and hundred percent legit without any form of monetary payment request it from the website or platform .

let me give you an example the website watch cruise.com is basically they get paid to watch website . To be more elaborate this website or platform actually pays its use as real cash via PayPal for watching short video clips and movies , and as they are watching this short video clips and movies they get or earn points with could later be transformed into real cash and could be withdrawn via PayPal and possibly other cryptocurrencies . One important feature about this website is that it is highly paying and has been one of the best get paid to watch website or platform I have ever encountered in the internet .

sincerem

VIP Contributor
If you need another means of earning apart from posting on trendri PTP, you can play some games and earn from it, you don't need investment to get going with the game, you just have to commit your time playing the mining simulator games in the site. The name of the site is 'rollercoin, it pays in different cryptocurrencies. You'll withdraw your earnings when you amaze at least 30,000 Satoshis in the game. It will take you around 30-40 days to reach that height, oy if you devote more time playing the game, and playing it well. You shouldn't spend more time playing and winning the game, you should play with Max number of a minute to progress to the next game. The game last for just one minute, if you play the game faster, you can finish up within 30 secs, ad move over to the next one, which will help you to mine faster.

Sikapa

Verified member
There are so many ways to make money online without online investment. But these ways don't make you rich as you wish but rather it will put money in your pocket. Investing money online is a good way to make you rich but it also demand money. You can make money online through affiliate marketing and this process sometimes demands investment.

There are a lot of ways to make money online without online investment such as pay to post, survey sites and many other ways.

E

eldavis

I don't think there is anyway you can make money without any from of investment. When it comes to making money online and offline, a form of investment is needed. Many people assume investment has to do with money alone, but what they fail to understand as well is that the time spent is also an investment on it's own. The amount of mental reasoning you put in the business is also an investment as well, if you want to earn online, you are either investing your time, energy, capital or mental reasoning etc.