Earn Money Is there anyone working or make money in Clickworkers ?

Mertayasa

Clickworkers is one of the platform where we can make money by doing micro task or answering surveys. According to my research, this site has quite good rating in trustpillot and most of the users claim this site is legit one. Actually this site is an old website and paid their members for many years, this statement I found in one review site. So from all of that things, I can say this site is legit one.

But it's not another micro task site, which after we finish registration we can start to make money. In this site little bit different, we need to pass exam first before can make money. We need to pass the exam to join UHRS micro task, from this section only we can make money by doing micro task. The problem is since I start join until now, I still don't know how to join this UHRS from this site. I didn't see any of this section showing about this field.

So from this post I hope whoever working or already make money from this site, kindly share your experience.

tzy.png

Mertayasa

I actually know you work on many sites and I wonder how you're able to achieve that, maybe you don't have any offline work??. Anyway it's very good to work hard online because there vast opportunities for anyone who is really ready to make money. I wish to venture into many platforms too but sometimes the pay is discouraging.
Actually I've an offline jobs but because of this pandemic, my company decide to separate the team become 2 groups. The first group still need go to office and second one must work online. Luckily I'm on second group but it's only 6 hours a day. The rest of the day I can spend to work in online site.

AmaliaTG

Yes, exactly. The task is depend on the each countries, in my case only a few jobs available and the rate also not really high. I just wondering this site only support Usa and some countries in euro. For me it's very hard to get even 0.50 cent a day. However I just plan to reach the minimum cash out after that I think I'ii leave this site as well.
Then you will have to struggle and wait for days before you reach the minimum threshold. I can't even think of wasting my time there honestly. The app says it's worldwide but it seems only a few countries are given the opportunity to get those tasks. I mean, it's a purely waste of time. Better the likes of picoworkers where the tasks are readily available than clickworkers.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I tried joining it earlier on, but it didn't work out for me, it is out of reach of my country. Meaning, my country isn't supported to earn from their micro job tasks website. That made me to go over to Picoworkers in order to earn from it since the clickworker type never worked for me. And the both are almost the same together with rapid workers and microworkers.

Mertayasa

wow that's very nice and of course it has given you the opportunity to be making some extra income working online. I guess you're lucky and you are really utilising the opportunity because you are on many platforms and I also like the way you review websites.
But sometimes I'm thinking how to make money work for us ?
I don't think we can always stay on our Pc or smart phone in our entire life, we should think something better to make money. If I'm doing online investment, it's too risky. Most of them is the scam site. That's way I can't something else to make money working for us.
May bee, do you have good idea about it ?

Mertayasa

Click workers did not work for me not because it's not available for me but because, the tasks in the app majority are allowing the tier one countries. The available tasks for me was only one ever since I signed up. So I have never been interested with it again. I know the site is legit but one hardly get available tasks to do. It's just similar to how most survey do to us. I don't know if it's because this days over 100K people are using it or not. But best of luck with it.
Yes, exactly. The task is depend on the each countries, in my case only a few jobs available and the rate also not really high. I just wondering this site only support Usa and some countries in euro. For me it's very hard to get even 0.50 cent a day. However I just plan to reach the minimum cash out after that I think I'ii leave this site as well.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
All these survey of a thing only favour those in the Europe or USA but not like we in the Western part of the country . Any time we that in the third tier country applied they use to tell use that we can not move more than one stage or the other so this really discouraged me of trying it again.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I just pass the UHRS exam yesterday and I just made around 2 euro so far. For me the job is quite interesting, they give us a full explanation and we just need to follow and understand it to get accepted. I think you should try another job in that site, there are money of jobs you can do there.
That's very good and I would consider downloading the app again and give it another shot. I hope it favors me this time around because tried so many times and I couldn't make any reasonable amount of money. I just wish they can add cryptocurrency as a payment method.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Actually I've an offline jobs but because of this pandemic, my company decide to separate the team become 2 groups. The first group still need go to office and second one must work online. Luckily I'm on second group but it's only 6 hours a day. The rest of the day I can spend to work in online site.
wow that's very nice and of course it has given you the opportunity to be making some extra income working online. I guess you're lucky and you are really utilising the opportunity because you are on many platforms and I also like the way you review websites.

AmaliaTG

Clickworkers is one of the platform where we can make money by doing micro task or answering surveys. According to my research, this site has quite good rating in trustpillot and most of the users claim this site is legit one. Actually this site is an old website and paid their members for many years, this statement I found in one review site. So from all of that things, I can say this site is legit one.

But it's not another micro task site, which after we finish registration we can start to make money. In this site little bit different, we need to pass exam first before can make money. We need to pass the exam to join UHRS micro task, from this section only we can make money by doing micro task. The problem is since I start join until now, I still don't know how to join this UHRS from this site. I didn't see any of this section showing about this field.

So from this post I hope whoever working or already make money from this site, kindly share your experience.

View attachment 46614
Click workers did not work for me not because it's not available for me but because, the tasks in the app majority are allowing the tier one countries. The available tasks for me was only one ever since I signed up. So I have never been interested with it again. I know the site is legit but one hardly get available tasks to do. It's just similar to how most survey do to us. I don't know if it's because this days over 100K people are using it or not. But best of luck with it.

Mertayasa

The payment is in euro and I like that but sometimes many of the tasks seems confusing. There are also other tasks that you can do and make up to €5. I did one of tasks that asked me to make a video of myself in different positions but it wasn't approved, so i got uninterested and deleted the app.
I just pass the UHRS exam yesterday and I just made around 2 euro so far. For me the job is quite interesting, they give us a full explanation and we just need to follow and understand it to get accepted. I think you should try another job in that site, there are money of jobs you can do there.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Yes, working in any micro task site require hard work and patience. Because I know every single task only give us a few cents and it's a also limited. But for me as long I do something even it's a small thing, I'm sure I can get something. I work in many site actually, there site paid me good and low amount of money.
I actually know you work on many sites and I wonder how you're able to achieve that, maybe you don't have any offline work??. Anyway it's very good to work hard online because there vast opportunities for anyone who is really ready to make money. I wish to venture into many platforms too but sometimes the pay is discouraging.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
If you check on you tube there a lot of people make money from this site. However is not much amount of money. The most think I like from this site is the currency, which is euro. This site paid their member using euro not dollars, which is the value is greater. You are right in the first you join this site, it's very confusing.
The payment is in euro and I like that but sometimes many of the tasks seems confusing. There are also other tasks that you can do and make up to €5. I did one of tasks that asked me to make a video of myself in different positions but it wasn't approved, so i got uninterested and deleted the app.

Mertayasa

I have joined almost all the microsifes with worker attached to it but unfortunately haven't been able to make any good amount from any because I always leave half way and I blame myself from even starting in the first place. So I didn't earn here too but if you are not even in the us working here can be frustrating
Yes, working in any micro task site require hard work and patience. Because I know every single task only give us a few cents and it's a also limited. But for me as long I do something even it's a small thing, I'm sure I can get something. I work in many site actually, there site paid me good and low amount of money.

Mertayasa

I joined the clickworkers last year but I could not be able to make any reasonable amount of money from the platform because generally everything seems very confusing and there are several promising tasks especially for people living in the United States of America but no matter where you are you can still make money from them but the tasks seems confusing to me. I joined the uhrs section but the test are time exhausting.
If you check on you tube there a lot of people make money from this site. However is not much amount of money. The most think I like from this site is the currency, which is euro. This site paid their member using euro not dollars, which is the value is greater. You are right in the first you join this site, it's very confusing.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I have joined almost all the microsifes with worker attached to it but unfortunately haven't been able to make any good amount from any because I always leave half way and I blame myself from even starting in the first place. So I didn't earn here too but if you are not even in the us working here can be frustrating

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I joined the clickworkers last year but I could not be able to make any reasonable amount of money from the platform because generally everything seems very confusing and there are several promising tasks especially for people living in the United States of America but no matter where you are you can still make money from them but the tasks seems confusing to me. I joined the uhrs section but the test are time exhausting.