Is there such thing as early working retirement.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
It is absolutely not a new thing that majority of career and job owners retire early from their various careers and jobs. A present career or job order can not just wake up one day and file for a retirement, and that is because there are some factors in which he or she needs to put into proper consideration and interpretation before actually finalizing his or her actions and intentions of early job or career retirement. He or she must first of all have another stable source of income whether passively or actively, secondly he or she must be sure that his or her second stable source of income is assured and guaranteed to last the test of time possibly until he or she gets another more better paying job but that is if he or she intends to look for another job. It is also important that we understand that only job retirement can be voluntarily or involuntarily. By voluntarily we mean when the individual or employee finds another passive and automated source-of-income way more better and rewarding than his or her regular nine-to-five job or career.

By involuntarily, we simply mean when a particular individual who was actually an employee in a particular business organisation becomes a handicap whether blind, lame, or deaf etc. In this case he or she wasn't ready to retire from his or her job but due to unexpected and unforeseen events he or she would have to retire for another to take over. Voluntary retirement is more rampant compared to involuntary retirement and that is because many people get to see more better paying jobs compared to the job they own presently.

Etini

Valued Contributor
I have structured my life to retire from active work by 45 years old or 50 years old max. I want to live a long and healthy life. By that time, I have finished training and establishing all my children. The key to early retirement is early planning. If you can plan your financial future from your thirties, you might be able to retire early.

It hurts me to see very old people being engaged in the active hustle. I have seen men in their 60s drive commercial vehicles. I often wonder why it is so. Set up a string investment early in life. Make sure it is the kind of investment that would continuously bring income to you after so many years. You can invest in real estate or agriculture. By so doing, you would be able to retire early. It is good to voluntarily retire early and take care of your helath.