I've start a money talk social media

zocmoc57

Hello! Today if I publish, it is to tell you about a project I've just launched: A social network talking about money.

Creating articles by the community for the community, groups, a forum, collective projects, document sharing. Everything to help everyone to share and receive information to make money for free.

I am not writing this article to tell you to come and see it, I'm here to talk to you for your acquaintances, as you must know, creating an online social network is a challenge: making sure that there is content at the beginning so that the site attracts people who in turn will bring content.

That's why I'm here, if you're looking at this forum, it's probably because you know about money on at least one topic.

I would ask you to come and write an article and come and fill some content, discuss and other to come and help me with my little project, it would be nice :)

If you want to start writing an article right away I made a publication on how to write an article on the website here : Write an article | Help Center | TruthPayHub

Also no I propose you to join the discord group that I have created on the occasion for people to come and help me with the website: Join the TruthPayHub // Help Content Community Discord Server!

As well as a group that is for the same people but on the site directly: TruthPayHub | TruthPayHub Content helpers | Groups

Also, if you have skills in community management or marketing you are welcome.

I do not ask to make 100 articles, if you could at least make 1 each it would help me a lot!!! PS: You can put your affiliate links you write in the articles.

Tank you very much,

zocmoc57