Money required to start an online business

uptrendfinancialsignal

Verified member
The minimum amount of money that is needed to start an online business would very depending on certain factors. These are the type of business, industry and the golasy that you have set for the business .

There are so many online business that you can start with a very small amount of money especially if you are willing to self fund the business . You can decide to leverage on cost effective tools and some of the other resources that are available online . You can also consider starting up the business model by focusing on generating revenue quickly and reinvesting it in order to grow it very quickly.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Online business does not need money to start, however, to do that you will have to work on certain industry such as selling your old items through platforms like ebay and facebook marketplaces, selling products through through Facebook Shop or Instagram shop. If you choose to sell merch, you can do it for free on Amazon or Redbubble. If you have a huge following on social media, you can generate sales. However, even when you do not have a huge followers, by spending little money you can run ads and sell your products.

Mikes smithen

Verified member
Truly establishing an online business will initially need funds but not that much of a funds compared to establishing and offline business. Basically you would meet funds in order to buy courses which you will read over time in order to have idea of the kind of online business that you are venturing into. There are so many online businesses and which of these online business have causes that you must buy and read vividly and clearly to your understanding so that you do not make mistakes along the way. If you want to be an affiliate marketer they are various affiliate marketing course that you should buy.

freelancermaria

When it comes to starting an online business, you do not necessarily need money to start. Many years ago, when I first started my online business I simply went through my cabinet and started looking for items that I could sell online. I have sold a lot of clothes that still look decent even though they are old. During that time, eBay was my preferred e-commerce platform for selling my products.