Join pi network upcoming one of the best high value cryptocurrency.

Despacito

Your Pi network invitation code is thankyoudude554

What is Pi Network?:

The Pi Network, developed by a team of Stanford graduates, enables users to mine coins using its mobile phone app, validating transactions on a distributed record. With branding based on the number π, Phase 1 of the project launched in 2019 on Pi Day, March 14, with its free Pi mining app.

To register on Pi network you obviously need an invitation code without it you won't be able to join on pi network.

So, to join on

Pi network your invitation code is thankyoudude554.

To know more about this crypto currency network

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I have been mining pi coin for almost 2 months now and I am hoping that one day it gets listed on big exchanges because the price will surely skyrocket and we will make a lot of people money. It currently have over 18 million uses and this is a very good indication that one day the dream will surely come true.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well I have been minding it for a long time now so I am expect the price of it to go up and I just believe it will be listed in a trusted exchange,the sureties of this coin is not certain but even with that I'm not discouraged I'm just mining in case its becomes valuable because in cryptosystem everything is possible.

Despacito

I have been mining pi coin for almost 2 months now and I am hoping that one day it gets listed on big exchanges because the price will surely skyrocket and we will make a lot of people money. It currently have over 18 million uses and this is a very good indication that one day the dream will surely come true.
Yeap you are right.